Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Definitely!

Every time Ash and her daughter make a public appearance, they look beautiful and happy.

I'm in love with this mother-daughter duo smiley9

Stunnerssmiley9beauty is not defined by skin color, wardrobe or hairstyle. You gotta have guts to step out as you are and not caring what someone will think or judge. Here people judging ash and her daughter but they living their life to their best.

https://youtu.be/56I2rxRPRLY?si=eG1GUmjgQeMdkx6s

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Something that hasn't been brought up yet is that Aish has broken a record in her category as the oldest woman to win at age 50.

That's actually something I find kinda sad because even with Filmfare, the oldest Best Actress to win was Nutan at age 42. India has a long way to go when it comes to age disparity for women.

Thanks for bringing that up.

Sridevi won the "National Film Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role" in 2017 for the film "Mom". Sridevi was born in 1963, so she was 54 when she won the award. Aish has not broken any record in any category.

This reminds me when Aish said that she created history by being the youngest actress to receive Padma Shri. Ash won the award in 2009. She was born in 1973 so she received Padma Shri at the age of 36.

She marketed this new false record for years until someone wrote an article that Smita Patil holds the record for being the youngest Padma Shri recipient. Smita Patil was born in 1955 and she received Padma Shri in 1985 at the age of 30.

Once again, Ash got called out for lying.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Sparkling Wine is apparently a major Abhishek stan hence all the abuse against Aish. I'm guessing if Abhishek had married Karisma or Rani, we'd see all the hate directed at them instead since this is usually how these misogynists work.

The saddest thing is that I had no idea Abhishek even had any fans! smiley36 I was certain they were all extinct outside of his father, Big B. smiley37 Has anyone asked Amitabh what his drink of choice is because I have a feeling Amitabh might be active here as a certain sparkling winesmiley39

You're trying to deflect your Queen Aishwarya pushing underprivileged little children by calling me an Abhishek fan. Don't be sad because it's not an insult like you think it is. If someone like Aishwarya can have fans, why not Abhishek? He didn't date people with the purpose of exploiting and using them, he has never had any fights with anyone in Bollywood, he didn't steal movies from other actors, he didn't destroy careers of his fellow actors, he doesn't evade taxes, he doesn't lie, he didn't cheat on his girlfriends, and he definitely doesn't push underprivileged little children.

I think Ash is active here as RaniPreityAish because the false stories this user creates sounds similar to the lies spun by Aish herself smiley37smiley39smiley36

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I know. That response was sarcasmsmiley37

Really? Because it was as bad Ash's box office record. smiley37

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

which is still better then Abhishek’s smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

ash BO movies is tons better than in laws combined for the year of 2023smiley16
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Definitely!

Every time Ash and her daughter make a public appearance, they look beautiful and happy.

I'm in love with this mother-daughter duo smiley9

There's literally nothing wrong with any of these pics. I'd ask what you find so strongly objectionable about them but I don't want to imagine the filth you'd come up with, especially about a child. Probably a lot of deep-seated racism and colorism on your part that you should get checked out.

Thanks for bringing that up.

Sridevi won the "National Film Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role" in 2017 for the film "Mom". Sridevi was born in 1963, so she was 54 when she won the award. Aish has not broken any record in any category.

If you actually read my post rather than jumped at an attempt to attack Aish, you would see I said that in HER CATEGORY, she has broken the record. No one brought up the National Film Awards. I only compared SIIMA to Filmfare and how Filmfare has an abysmal record when it comes to Best Actress.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This can literally be so easily disproven but others are already doing that.

You might enjoy all of this. The only award Abhishek is getting is lifelong infamy in the Guinness Book of Records for 17 consecutive flops in a row.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/abhishek-lashes-out-at-prahlad-kakkar/story-cFHvdwlidDjC77au5Z92qJ.html#:~:text=Taking%20a%20potshot%20at%20Abhishek,and%20a%20very%20proud%20son.

Kakkar, who made Abhishek's wife, actress Aishwarya Rai, famous as Sanju in a 1993 TV commercial for Pepsi, took a jibe on Abhishek at the Mumbai Film Festival.

Taking a potshot at Abhishek, the adman said: “Abhishek Bachchan has 17 flops in a row and is still going strong. He is unique and should be in the Guinness Book of Records.”

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/abhishek-bachchan-says-a-woman-slapped-him-for-spoiling-family-name-with-his-bad-acting/story-HRl02LqT1EdvPgYhURGXPO.html

"It was a tough time. I had once gone to Gaiety Galaxy to see how my film (Shararat) was doing; a lady came out and slapped me and said you’re embarrassing your family’s name, stop acting. Thankfully, I’m able to laugh about it today, but at that point, it was not a very good feeling."

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cheers to that girl? You prefer dirty martinis? Or sparkling wine?

Sparkling wine is so much more than champagne. Here are other bubbles to consider. - The Washington Post

Key Lime Martini Recipe

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

smiley27Aishwarya Rai comes out of her house makes makes news। She is truly so exclusive।Image