Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

This is painful to watch!

Is it too much to expect that media people have some decency 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

also celebrities and other org have to be careful in sensitive outings - media should not be involved

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

This is painful to watch!

Is it too much to expect that media people have some decency 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

also celebrities and other org have to be careful in sensitive outings - media should not be involved

This is the first time I’ve seen her so visibly upset as she’s usually great at masking her true feelings. Probably was already emotional about her father’s demise and then also had to deal with blatant disrespect from the media on a day dedicated to him. She’s a lot more civil than I would ever be because I’d end up throwing fists.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah well I agree. Not that I care much for these celebs, but makes me feel a tad bit guilty about how quick we are to judge them based on hearsays, rumours and such short clips circulated everywhere online. A lot of celebs are bashed here and put through immense scrutiny on the basis of these short videos and some xyz site posted blinds too and essays are written speculating about their personal lives as well, I mean they too are human beings and I get a little icky thinking what they must go through when they get to read such things written about them.

I agree. Of course we’ve all been guilty of indulging in a bit of gossip and I’m no saint when it comes to celebrities I dislike but I do have moments where I feel guilty because like you said, they’re human too. Yes, they’re celebrities and being on a public platform means you open yourself to scrutiny but words hurt, no matter how much you claim to have thick skin.

Anyhow, I’m edging towards a new year new me kinda resolution lol. Trying to steer away from indulging in gossip and bashing but the first step is to stay away from this goddamn site and social media. A flip phone is what might end my addicted curse. 🥱

Edited by JayaBachan - 11 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

This is the first time I’ve seen her so visibly upset as she’s usually great at masking her true feelings. Probably was already emotional about her father’s demise and then also had to deal with blatant disrespect from the media on a day dedicated to him. She’s a lot more civil than I would ever be because I’d end up throwing fists.

Yes totally agree, even though I have criticized her Cannes look or movie acting here many times smiley36 I don’t think here Aish is at fault at all. even though visibly upset ( rightfully so) she is still much more civilized than many of us will be in such situation.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes totally agree, even though I have criticized her Cannes look or movie acting here many times smiley36 I don’t think here Aish is at fault at all. even though visibly upset ( rightfully so) she is still much more civilized than many of us will be in such situation.

I’ve criticised and cried in all her recent cannes look (barring the blue cinderella outfit). Desperation even led me to DM her on instagram begging her to fire her stylist and to remember who she is. To no avail! smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Cutie aishu

Ek ki bhut jalygy

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’ve criticised and cried in all her recent cannes look (barring the blue cinderella outfit). Desperation even led me to DM her on instagram begging her to fire her stylist and to remember who she is. To no avail! smiley36

There was a time when her Cannes looks were much awaited, I mean it’s still anticipated given the kind of celebs that go from BW industry now, every Tom Dick and Harry is going these days, but Aish is Aish and I am sure the cameras automatically pan towards her whenever she walks the red carpet, nobody cares about Sonams, Deepikas, Kiaras etc. much and the less said about the influencers the better. Aish has given one of the best red carpet looks at Cannes over the years several times thus it makes me slightly pissed that why she’s choosing to wear such atrocities since a last few years when she still is the most sought after celeb from BW there, she used to look and carry herself like such a queen with her regal looks and perfect costumes back then.
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It’s not as deep as members on this forum has made it out to be. 13:26 onwards for everyone’s reference.

The lengths some members go to…portraying her as some evil child abuser. Even philanthropically she’s financially helped kids with cleft palates get surgery.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Cannes only know bahurani from bollywood and it pretty much stop there; whether her carpet looks were hit or misses.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

When Trisha asked Mani Ratnam for Nandini’s role in ‘Ponniyin Selvan’, but he said ‘only Aishwarya Rai can do it’

Trisha revealed that when she went to meet Mani Ratnam at his office, she asked if she could play Nandini, and Mani Ratnam said ‘No’. He said that Nandini’s casting was the first thing he did and only Aishwarya Rai can do it! Trisha was excited to learn that Aishwarya Rai was playing the part, and she was ‘totally okay’ with it.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/when-trisha-asked-mani-ratnam-for-nandinis-role-in-ponniyin-selvan-but-he-said-only-aishwarya-rai-can-do-it/amp_articleshow/113471845.cms