Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Also Rekha specifically said that Aishwarya is India's treasure.

Also for everyone who says that Aish and Aaradhya have no physical resemblance, all you have to do is look at Aish with bangs (like in the Ajooba song I posted above) to see how strongly they resemble each other.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Watch it again, she did move her hand, don’t know if to push that girl away but it did look like that, also she doesn’t seem too happy to be posing with those little underprivileged girls in that video, may be she is overprotective of her daughter but in this particular video it doesn’t look too nice.

OMG what the heck does the high and mighty Aishwarya think of herself? the reigning Queen of England? smiley29 Heck even the late Queen Elizabeth was far more kinder, warmer, sweeter, considerate and pleasant than this arrogant haughty snob Aish!

No wonder her in-laws can’t stand her…including her own brother’s wife Shrima who absolutely loathes her! So let’s not blame poor Shweta alone because you can’t clap with one hand.

Edited by Surly_Devil - 11 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Aunty shit?smiley37 Jab kuch bacha nhi argument mai toh tum personal attacks py aa gye. Dosron ko troll bulati ho or khud attack bhi krti ho by name calling them over a celebrity & then have the audacity to give lectures of moral compass?smiley39

Shanti shanti! Take a chill pill Hadia 🤪

JayaBachan thumbnail

Watch it carefully, may be in slow motion perhaps? I missed it at first too but then I watched it 2-3 times, it seems like she did push that girl away, didn’t look like a nice gesture at all, on top of that her facial expressions show that she’s annoyed.

I’ve watched the entire clip, her hand didn’t make contact with the kid. Also context matters, she’s pissed off at the paparazzi and has been requesting them to stop with the harassing, she even teared up because of it. Nothing to do with the kid standing there.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I’ve watched the entire clip, her hand didn’t make contact with the kid. Also context matters, she’s pissed off at the paparazzi and has been requesting them to stop with the harassing, she even teared up because of it. Nothing to do with the kid standing there.

I have watched the clip several times, during the first few seconds, her hand is slightly moving forward where the girl is standing and then back towards her daughter, while she’s giving a side downward glance to that little girl and then to the girl on her left while looking annoyed, so it does appear that she isn’t too happy by their presence, but yes you are right that context matters and since this isn’t the full clip may be she was just pissed off at the paparazzi.
JayaBachan thumbnail

I have watched the clip several times, during the first few seconds, her hand is slightly moving forward where the girl is standing and then back towards her daughter, while she’s giving a side downward glance to that little girl and then to the girl on her left while looking annoyed, so it does appear that she isn’t too happy by their presence, but yes you are right that context matters and since this isn’t the full clip may be she was just pissed off at the paparazzi.

She was unhappy from the very start, nothing to do with the kids. You can find the clip on youtube, she’s very upset with the paparazzi. Also, people claiming that this kid has been shoved is grossly exaggerated to the point of ridiculousness. There’s a lady on the left guiding the kids to lower themselves saying ‘beta thodha sa neeche bet jao’ because they’re much taller and blocking Aradhya. This instruction wasn’t just aimed at the one girl, but to the girls next to her as well. The girl in question was just a bit slow at doing what they were being instructed to do (likely because she was distracted from all the paparazzi) and so the man next to Aishwarya had her squat down. She even checked on the kids after to see if they were all okay after all the ruckus and noise caused by the paps, especially on a event dedicated to her father. It’s not as deep as members on this forum has made it out to be. 13:26 onwards for everyone’s reference.

https://youtu.be/hIkn0ecQPxI?si=EA0MALWaNm-P-Ygu

Edited by JayaBachan - 11 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

OMG what the heck does the high and mighty Aishwarya think of herself? the reigning Queen of England? smiley29 Heck even the late Queen Elizabeth was far more kinder, warmer, sweeter, considerate and pleasant than this arrogant haughty snob Aish!

No wonder her in-laws can’t stand her…including her own brother’s wife Shrima who absolutely loathes her! So let’s not blame poor Shweta alone because you can’t clap with one hand.

There are some well known cures for one being antsy. smiley4

infinity101 thumbnail

She was unhappy from the very start, nothing to do with the kids. You can find the clip on youtube, she’s very upset with the paparazzi. Also, people claiming that this kid has been shoved is grossly exaggerated to the point of ridiculousness. There’s a lady on the left guiding the kids to lower themselves saying ‘beta thodha sa neeche bet jao’ because they’re much taller and blocking Aradhya. This instruction wasn’t just aimed at the one girl, but to the girls next to her as well. The girl in question was just a bit slow at doing what they were being instructed to do (likely because she was distracted from all the paparazzi) and so the man next to Aishwarya had her squat down. She even checked on the kids after to see if they were all okay after all the ruckus and noise caused by the paps, especially on a event dedicated to her father. It’s not as deep as members on this forum has made it out to be. 13:26 onwards for everyone’s reference.

https://youtu.be/hIkn0ecQPxI?si=EA0MALWaNm-P-Ygu

Oh okay. Thanks for posting the full clip. Now I get the complete context. Makes me feel that such short clips can villainise these celebs and make them appear in a bad light more often than not. I too thought that she was a little mean to the little girl but you are right, they were telling the children to step down politely and she just helped the girl to get down, when watching from a different angle, and yeah she seems pissed off at the media but in the short clip it appears as if she’s not too happy because of these little kids getting too close to her daughter.
JayaBachan thumbnail

Oh okay. Thanks for posting the full clip. Now I get the complete context. Makes me feel that such short clips can villainise these celebs and make them appear in a bad light more often than not. I too thought that she was a little mean to the little girl but you are right, they were telling the children to step down politely and she just helped the girl to get down, when watching from a different angle, and yeah she seems pissed off at the media but in the short clip it appears as if she’s not too happy because of these little kids getting too close to her daughter.

No worries, I normally don’t care about explaining a situation but I’ve come across this video ages ago and the same stupid allegations by her haters were being spewed. Context is important and all these short videos are made for clickbait purposes. Now I always try to watch the original video of any ‘controversial’ clip before forming an opinion because I know how badly people are desperate for views online.

infinity101 thumbnail

No worries, I normally don’t care about explaining a situation but I’ve come across this video ages ago and the same stupid allegations by her haters were being spewed. Context is important and all these short videos are made for clickbait purposes. Now I always try to watch the original video of any ‘controversial’ clip before forming an opinion because I know how badly people are desperate for views online.

Yeah well I agree. Not that I care much for these celebs, but makes me feel a tad bit guilty about how quick we are to judge them based on hearsays, rumours and such short clips circulated everywhere online. A lot of celebs are bashed here and put through immense scrutiny on the basis of these short videos and some xyz site posted blinds too and essays are written speculating about their personal lives as well, I mean they too are human beings and I get a little icky thinking what they must go through when they get to read such things written about them.