• Extra wordsss adding….
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Ofcourse!!!! smiley16

• Extra wordsss adding….

🍪

Vijay, your word count rule sucks! So nothing for you.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: piya2025

🍪

Vijay, your word count rule sucks! So nothing for you.

💅

more & more & a bit more!!!!

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ash has Jaya bachchan at home ---and on this forum so many Jaya Bachchan replica are after Ash---smiley18smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha15

Ash has Jaya bachchan at home ---and on this forum so many Jaya Bachchan replica are after Ash---smiley18smiley36

Congrats to Aish once again! I loved her in Ponniyen Selvan! Those Indian roles like Jodha Akbar, Raincoat, Choker Bali, etc. really suit her. We need movies like that from her.

piya2025 thumbnail

💅

more & more & a bit more!!!!

What do you need more though! A little bit pharak? Jo toh tume nahin padta but it doesn't quite look like it. It seems I pressed a damn nerve. You are so damn triggered. Must be hurting. While you are applying 💅, apply some med too. Might help.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

What do you need more though! A little bit pharak? Jo toh tume nahin padta but it doesn't quite look like it. It seems I pressed a damn nerve. You are so damn triggered. Must be hurting. While you are applying 💅, apply some med too. Might help.

It is you who got triggered and hurt over a celebrity bashing, hence you quoted me first yesterday. Medicine ki mujhe nhi, apko Zaroorat hai & definitely Aish aunty not going to pay for you.

piya2025 thumbnail

It is you who got triggered and hurt over a celebrity bashing, hence you quoted me first yesterday. Medicine ki mujhe nhi, apko Zaroorat hai & definitely Aish aunty not going to pay for you.

It's not about just celeb bashing but khair .. Ghum phir k wohi wapas aa gayi? You said I lost. I said, okay if you say so but you still going on & now back to square one? Okay, khelo phir akele akele. You won after all & it looks like you want to be the one to quote me last because I QTed you 1st. 😭 I'm giving you that. Have fun. 😘
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

It's not about just celeb bashing but khair .. Ghum phir k wohi wapas aa gayi? You said I lost. I said, okay if you say so but you still going on & now back to square one? Okay, khelo phir akele akele. You won after all & it looks like you want to be the one to quote me last because I QTed you 1st. 😭 I'm giving you that. Have fun. 😘

It is about celeb bashing otherwise you would not have quoted in first place. Simple sy bat hai!!!

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

India mein bas 2 hi treasure hain hain ek Taj mahal aur ek Aishhhsmiley27

This post was made in jest, but it's actually true.

Aish's superhit Jeans actually named her the 8th Wonder of the World.

It was the most expensive film made in India at the time and had Aish travel to each of the 7 Wonders of the World in historical and contemporary costumes to be filmed in this song proclaiming her as the 8th wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBeHMS6RclA