Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

BTW piya how cleverly you dodged the “Shit Aunty” remark when you got caught in your own moral compass ka web. Or I guess you can’t read or understand things properly after writing them.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It was clearly the man behind the girl who shoved her away. Not Aish! You see his hand. Aish's hand does not move.

Some here l o v e to jump on a negative comment and make hate-statements...yes, it's the man but not because he doesn't like the kid but the kid's ponytail was before Aaradhya's face...he just wanted her to take a step down.

That reminds me a gesture that SRK made towards a man's arm to shove it aside because otherwise the man would have hit Pooja in the face who was just two steps behind him...gosh, the comments for t h a t... *shudder* (of course the clip didn't make this clear...that's sm for you...manipulation in different ways).

Here with Aish it just needed to watch the clip and not o n l y r e a d the caption.

Edited by Clochette - 11 days ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Han bhai ek racist aunty ko support krne mai badi himmat chahiye hoti hai jo tum jaise logon mai bharpoor hai. Troll shaming tum kro mujhe ghanta farq prta hai. smiley37

I wish you knew that to support something right one doesn't need to be a fan but khair chodo mere baat, if I'm exhibiting fan behaviour then You are the bigger fan here. Hum toh troll shaming karte hain jo body shaming proudly karte hai. You are right! Ganta farak nahin padna chahiye. 🤭🥰🥰
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: piya2025

I wish you knew that to support something right one doesn't need to be a fan ...

Just for this, Piya: smiley32

piya2025 thumbnail

BTW piya how cleverly you dodged the “Shit Aunty” remark when you got caught in your own moral compass ka web. Or I guess you can’t read or understand things properly after writing them.

Jab kabhi fursat mile, soch ke dekhna, who dodged what & who got caught in what web. :) Waise BW forum is a nice place where when someone calls another's wrong behaviour out, they become all Gyan ka bhandar who are the only ones who can read, write & understand. But if it makes people like you feel better, then 💁.
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Some here l o v e to jump on a negative comment and make hate-statements...yes, it's the man but not because he doesn't like the kid but the kid's ponytail was before Aaradhya's face...he just wanted her to take a step down.

That reminds me a gesture that SRK made towards a man's arm to shove it aside because otherwise the man would have hit Pooja in the face who was just two steps behind him...gosh, the comments for t h a t... *shudder* (of course the clip didn't make this clear...that's sm for you...manipulation in different ways).

Here with Aish it just needed to watch the clip and not o n l y r e a d the caption.

Yeah in this case, I would have politely put my hand on the girl’s back and sweetly asked her to step down. But your explanation makes sense! Now I get why Aish automatically put her hands around Aradhya. She is a super-protective mom!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Jab kabhi fursat mile, soch ke dekhna, who dodged what & who got caught in what web. :) Waise BW forum is a nice place where when someone calls another's wrong behaviour out, they become all Gyan ka bhandar who are the only ones who can read, write & understand. But if it makes people like you feel better, then 💁.

Look yourself in mirror and follow this advice yourself

piya2025 thumbnail

Look yourself in mirror and follow this advice yourself

I do practice what I preach. Thank you for your concern!!
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Let see there favorite current pics of SRK, Katrina pics as above id is continously targeting Ashsmiley36

Favorite timepass is Ash new pics--and take out all frustration on Ash picssmiley36

This is going on from years---maybe some personal frustartion on Ash---------

You go Ash---Congrajulationssmiley27

Edited by maha15 - 11 days ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

I wish you knew that to support something right one doesn't need to be a fan but khair chodo mere baat, if I'm exhibiting fan behaviour then You are the bigger fan here. Hum toh troll shaming karte hain jo body shaming proudly karte hai. You are right! Ganta farak nahin padna chahiye. 🤭🥰🥰

You said “Shit Aunty” and then you completely twisted the whole thing & Said I am troll shaming cleverly under the pretext of personal attacks. So in a way you are also age shaming as you said I was doing this? Is trhan toh phir tum bhi troll hy hui smiley3 Lekin ek hypocritical one who rides high on moral compass lecturing others but does the exact same cleverly & that also for a celeb who doesn’t even know about your existence. Ewwwww atleast i accepted what i said & never backed down unlike you jo Besharamo ki trhan lecture dy rhy & doing even worse.