Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am talking of grill in balcony not windows grill

I think Malaika dad fell from balcony not window

Are you saying mumbai has no balcony houses only window houses

Than that type of construction should be banned

I think every house should have balcony facing road as in case of fire they can easily climb up and rescue

Of course Mumbai have Balcony flats. But not all flats have balconies. Sometimes balconies are so small that it was better there was no balcony :) my current flat has no balcony but space ahead for AC unit etc where have put net to avoid pigeons from coming in.

Having a balcony flat in Mumbai is luxury. Flats themselves are small. Not all flats are huge. This is Mumbai dear, space constraints major issue. Thats why nowadays there are high rises of 40+, 50+, 60+ floors buildings.

Grills can be put in balconies yes but people don't put it. They put sliding net window or invisible grills. Moreover it is not allowed to install grills by rules though some do put it after they get Building OC.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Unfortunately yes..One of my closest relative took their own life... Still we are unaware of what prompted them to take such a decision...

Sushant clips always leaves me teary eyed everytime i watch them...😓

@Autumn, I am not able to quote or tag you..

Edited by Strangers02 - 6 days ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Unfortunately yes..One of my closest relative took their own life... Still we are unaware of what prompted them to take such a decision...

Sushant clips always leaves me teary eyed everytime i watch them...😓

@Autumn, I am not able to quote or tag you..

smiley31 So sorry for your loss. Can understand how heartbreaking and shocking it must be. Hugs .. Lots of strength and love to you ❤️ 💙 hugs

Same about Sushant.

My tagging is off. My that post was Members Only post hence cannot quote I think as IF by default restricts quoting for Members Only posts.

Strangers02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

smiley31 So sorry for your loss. Can understand how heartbreaking and shocking it must be. Hugs .. Lots of strength and love to you ❤️ 💙 hugs

Same about Sushant.

My tagging is off. My that post was Members Only post hence cannot quote I think as IF by default restricts quoting for Members Only posts.

Thank you for your kind words smiley31💖

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In india and asia no one bothers much about mental health etc and never goes to doc

Ppl think going to psychiatrist is someone whose mad and treat that human badly including relatives and family

Hence humans are scared to admit they require mental health help and do not go to pyschiatrist or counselors

Also as a society asian society is not humane its tough, be it in family where parents put pressure on kids for studies than to get good jobs earn high always comparing to cousins and neighbours than wife puts pressure comparing to her friends hubby etc so person cannot live peacefully this impacts mental health. So from 5 years the competition for first rank or 90% starts or A plus and till 65 it lasts or till you do the job.

Same way indian work place is one of the most toxic and worst bosses and colleagues at work place its highly toxc work places even most biggest companies.

So a person takes all these pressures than corruption at many levels to deal with and many have mental trauma or are not normal and do not receive treatments all life

Further n last 25 years people are becoming lonelier thanks to divorces and kids moving away to other cities for job no one for company or only 2 to 3 ppl at home unlike before all busy in own life not bothered about other family members

All this leads to lot of mental issues and few people snap one fine day unable to bear it as some have less tolerance to pain and trauma or many have taken pain last 40 years etc and will give up on that pain and trauma one fine day

The best way is to be more humane talk nicely treat nicely fellow humanes do not treat those who are under you like second class citizens or those who do not benefit you badly or ignore them. I mean how many people talk to other neighbors daily or even once a week going to their homes? Hardly any in a big city

How many people bother to call their parents or siblings everyday if they do not live together and talk everyday hardly any?

How many call thier uncle and aunty or cousin or friend whose alone and talk atleast once a week? hardly any

We are becoming more like USA society individualistic not botherd about anyone other than our-self and may be our spouse and kids

Many kids call their lonely parents or siblings once a week not daily from abroad. They just are busy with own life

It was not the case till 2000s ppl had more connections were more humane so suicide was less

Edited by myviewprem - 5 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Status, too, is an issue in asian societies...

Strangers02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

In india and asia no one bothers much about mental health etc and never goes to doc

Ppl think going to psychiatrist is someone whose mad and treat that human badly including relatives and family

Hence humans are scared to admit they require mental health help and do not go to pyschiatrist or counselors

Also as a society asian society is not humane its tough, be it in family where parents put pressure on kids for studies than to get good jobs earn high always comparing to cousins and neighbours than wife puts pressure comparing to her friends hubby etc so person cannot live peacefully this impacts mental health. So from 5 years the competition for first rank or 90% starts or A plus and till 65 it lasts or till you do the job.

Same way indian work place is one of the most toxic and worst bosses and colleagues at work place its highly toxc work places even most biggest companies.

So a person takes all these pressures than corruption at many levels to deal with and many have mental trauma or are not normal and do not receive treatments all life

Further n last 25 years people are becoming lonelier thanks to divorces and kids moving away to other cities for job no one for company or only 2 to 3 ppl at home unlike before all busy in own life not bothered about other family members

All this leads to lot of mental issues and few people snap one fine day unable to bear it as some have less tolerance to pain and trauma or many have taken pain last 40 years etc and will give up on that pain and trauma one fine day

The best way is to be more humane talk nicely treat nicely fellow humanes do not treat those who are under you like second class citizens or those who do not benefit you badly or ignore them. I mean how many people talk to other neighbors daily or even once a week going to their homes? Hardly any in a big city

How many people bother to call their parents or siblings everyday if they do not live together and talk everyday hardly any?

How many call thier uncle and aunty or cousin or friend whose alone and talk atleast once a week? hardly any

We are becoming more like USA society individualistic not botherd about anyone other than our-self and may be our spouse and kids

Many kids call their lonely parents or siblings once a week not daily from abroad. They just are busy with own life

It was not the case till 2000s ppl had more connections were more humane so suicide was less

Unfortunately, even when people reach out, they're shamed for not having thick skin, sensitive folks or cry babies, who are crying over trivial things..

But end of the day one can't blame other's for their own miserable life.. there comes a time one must pick themselves to up... i know it is easier said than done... Still, i wish people would reach out those who believe in their strength..