Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Big time fake . He is trapping Suman in his love . Character has grey shades. He is using suman for his votes .

Better naa. It will be great when he falls in love with her.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Better naa. It will be great when he falls in love with her.

But hope he remains grey with bit of postive side also . Or else in shows we have seen once in love they make hero some puppy childish

Edited by N_sharmaa - 20 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

But hope he remains grey with bit of postive side also . Or else in shows of have seen once in love they make hero some puppy childish

True and the FL takes the center

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

It seems like a good show…fast paced till now.

All the characters are outspoken except for the mother in law who Suman will help obviously.

I love that Suman is not afraid of anyone - Devika, Chandrakant or Teerth. She’s open about disliking them and wanting to do business with them. Don’t understand Devika’s motivation - she is already powerful without resorting to any of her tricks. By doing all this she is sabotaging herself.

I think Teerth admires Suman, but not in a romantic manner. I think he will marry Suman for his personal gains (bonus - he knows she can go against Devika and stand tall against her) and slowly fall for her when she wins over his younger siblings and gets his mother some power. Can’t wait for that.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-108691-a

Looks like the only good character - Rishi is going to die a painful death. I really wanted him to be a supporter of Suman till the end but he will die so early in the show.

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-108691-a

Looks like the only good character - Rishi is going to die a painful death. I really wanted him to be a supporter of Suman till the end but he will die so early in the show.

i got a weird feeing when Gulshan asked Rishi who would save Suman when the latter dies. This update sounds believable
Edited by Naya_31 - 14 days ago
tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

It seems like a good show…fast paced till now.

All the characters are outspoken except for the mother in law who Suman will help obviously.

I love that Suman is not afraid of anyone - Devika, Chandrakant or Teerth. She’s open about disliking them and wanting to do business with them. Don’t understand Devika’s motivation - she is already powerful without resorting to any of her tricks. By doing all this she is sabotaging herself.

I think Teerth admires Suman, but not in a romantic manner. I think he will marry Suman for his personal gains (bonus - he knows she can go against Devika and stand tall against her) and slowly fall for her when she wins over his younger siblings and gets his mother some power. Can’t wait for that.

Yes liking this show so far. Few episodes behind but the way the FL takes action and is so strong, I am liking it.

In fact I tried couple starting episodes of Durga, didn't like it much. Maybe it comes out to be good but for now, in colors this is the one that I am looking forward to.

@bold - yes, no romantic feelings as of now. There is respect and trust, which is base of any relation and for person to really fall in love.

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

How will Rishi dying force Suman to marry Neta ji? smiley39 Its not like Suman is dependent on Rishi lol quite the opposite by the looks of it lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway this is going to happen. smiley18smiley18smiley19 I will miss Rishi 🥹🥹🥹🥺🥺

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

How will Rishi dying force Suman to marry Neta ji? smiley39 Its not like Suman is dependent on Rishi lol quite the opposite by the looks of it lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway this is going to happen. smiley18smiley18smiley19 I will miss Rishi 🥹🥹🥹🥺🥺

According to the promo being aired, Rishi takes a dying promise from both of them that they will have to be together. I think Teerth will marry out of obligation because he genuinely liked Rishi and Rishi died for him while Suman will marry to keep her promise but will hate Teerth and the Mittals because she will consider Teerth to be responsible for Rishi’s death indirectly, she already hates politics and the family.

I would like to see it being a hate marriage from the FL side and the ML to actually respect if not like the FL unlike other shows. In all the other shows, FL always tries to appease the family and ML hates the FL. I hope they show the opposite here.

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

According to the promo being aired, Rishi takes a dying promise from both of them that they will have to be together. I think Teerth will marry out of obligation because he genuinely liked Rishi and Rishi died for him while Suman will marry to keep her promise but will hate Teerth and the Mittals because she will consider Teerth to be responsible for Rishi’s death indirectly, she already hates politics and the family.

I would like to see it being a hate marriage from the FL side and the ML to actually respect if not like the FL unlike other shows. In all the other shows, FL always tries to appease the family and ML hates the FL. I hope they show the opposite here.

it will be opposite only. Poor Rishi was made to believe that someone would save him.