Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

by 50 people?

No..it is good that you are being so optimistic..but just 50 people seeing a movie and praising your work is not gona do you any good..It is like kajol in salaam venky..anyone remembers there was a movie with this name..anyone? no one? alright then!

when you say cinema..you cannot not talk about numbers..that is everything..

I bet the re release of some of Kareenas older films will do better than this film lol

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

by 50 people?

No..it is good that you are being so optimistic..but just 50 people seeing a movie and praising your work is not gona do you any good..It is like kajol in salaam venky..anyone remembers there was a movie with this name..anyone? no one? alright then!

I actually liked Salaam venky it was actually nice but too preachy
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, I remember...liked it especially for the subject...movie that introduced me to the woman-director Revathi...

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 hours ago

by 50 people?

and what are 1000cr grossers getting with 20 min roles ? Flooded with offers , huge projects ? I can’t remember whether lapataa ladies released in theatres or not but definitely got so much respect when released on Netflix. I am seeing Kareena getting more praises for this movie than that average hit crew , and I am confident some good movies might come her way due to solid outing as an actor in bukkingham murders .

M

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

and what are 1000cr grossers getting with 20 min roles ? Flooded with offers , huge projects ? I can’t remember whether lapataa ladies released in theatres or not but definitely got so much respect when released on Netflix. I am seeing Kareena getting more praises for this movie than that average hit crew , and I am confident some good movies might come her way due to solid outing as an actor in bukkingham murders .

M

laapta ladies ran in cinemas for 6 weeks. It grossed 28cr in india on a budget of 18cr. It was a commercial success. Not a suitable example to give here because it was fairly successful threatrically.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

its good it released in theaters. begum is getting heaps of accolades for her performance. her fans should be happy, its much better reward than a 1,000cr win at box office window, where you are overshadowed by male patrons lol. or do maximum skin show to grab attention.

i reckon this floppy might bring begum some good scripted movies. hope!

Begum's next release is Singham and her rumoured next project is a biggie Prabhas starrer. In both the films she will have a small role overshadowed by the male heroes. smiley36 You make it sound like she does not star in such projects. smiley37

Edited by TorinoPasta - 8 hours ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 hours ago

I think Kareena is smart and she knew that this year with crew and singham 3 she would get guaranteed commercial success so she could venture out and do something experimental. Which I’m happy with

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 hours ago

M

Is this a rehearsal because you know Jigra is gonna flop and you will use the same reasoning there also smiley36

I love that the success of Stree 2 has gotten under everyone’s skin smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Is this a rehearsal because you know Jigra is gonna flop and you will use the same reasoning there also smiley36

I love that the success of Stree 2 has gotten under everyone’s skin smiley37

mentally as long as its a better product than kalank the daag or sadak chaap...i will lap it. AND its good I won't have to go thru another mental torture to see aloo for 10 mins aka 500 cr grosser RRR.