seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

As far as I am watching though dialogues are repetitive but atls this show is not toxic like other.

Female lead role is strong and she is not shown as doormat. Nor she is taking insult great fight back of her.

Basically I don't watch TV serial but after seeing promo I was convince that it's far away from Two sister or Two women against each other for ML and all other dirty conspiracies.

After long time I am watching Indian Telivision last I watched was Dhadkan telecasted on Sony

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Yes, I watched the show due to its potential....

FL is strong and I like her.. atleast it's different from the other shows.

I was in TMD forum and I expected 3 love stories and got none. I decided not to watch any show but This show intrigued me.....

FL is a bit loud but I m fine with it ... I am happy that the show is not full of toxicity....

I hope it stays this way....

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

This forum is almost dead, I came here for updates and bit of discussion.

Nice to see someone here.

Edited by seemagoder - 11 days ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Yes, the show is different from others. Even if the forum is empty why not we both of us fill it with threads?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Yes, the show is different from others. Even if the forum is empty why not we both of us fill it with threads?

If you get permission to open any thread can it be EDT, it'll be nice to be to discuss the show and forum

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Please comment on the thread below.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361425?ri=6&rv=7258

Edited by kavitha_r - a day ago