Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 hours ago

I thought.. today was supposed to be the result daysmiley36 students hi nahi hai yahasmiley37

WildestDreams thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 10 hours ago

Welcome to Round 4!

Answers Round 3

1- I know how to give you what you need. I am or have been very helpful to many families. If you empty me, you fill yourself. What am I? Nursing Bottle

2- I can be masculine or feminine, adults and kid size. I'm not a particularly mobile, though I change my style quite often. What am I? Mannequin

3- The dimensions change, but the shape is always the same. Blue is my favorite colour. I don't know how to be alone, I need support. What am I? Globe

4- My name already indicates what I am mainly used for. Protagonist of many parties, I am made of a single material and have a single shape. What am I? Toothpick

5- I can be on or off, and the change is clear. I am mostly white, recently black, but never coloured. If you use me, you'll chase the Boogeyman away. What am I? Light Switch

6- I am small but deadly. Everyone uses me, a little here and a little there. I give my best when I click. When it takes too long, I know how to cut it out. What am I? Nail Clippers

7- I think it would be very difficult to play pool with me. I love closed spaces! But even if I don't move, I can kill. What am I? Mothballs

8-I'm a pretty shaped object... Certainly can't say I have a warm personality! Something inside me transforms. What am I? Ice Tray

9- I am a girl’s name, a city and a virtue. What is my name? Hope or Faith or Grace

10- In my field I am indispensable! When I β€œwork”, I feel like everyone hates me! I am all curves! You see me a lot during IPL. What am I? Ball/Cricket Ball

Marks for R1 and R3

Round 2 results will be revealed at the end of the game!

Moving to Round 4, it’s

The aim of the game is find a path from one word to another word by clicking through linked word in Wikipedia (Wikipedia in language English only).

Example Jaz-Z to The Real Slim Shady

The path is

Jay-Z β†’ Rapper β†’ Eminem β†’ The Real Slim Shady

The linked words are the one in the blue.

IMG_1689.jpeg

As it’s the first time we are playing this game, we are starting with the easiest version of it. There isn’t only one correct path, you can use as many linked words as needed to get from Word A to Word B.

For this round, you have to find 3 path for the following questions. (Hyperlinked Word A and Word B from Wikipedia)

1- Villain to Vienna

2- Golden Globe Awards to Canberra

3- Olive Oil to Burger King

You have to PM me the linked words (link included) you click to go from word A to word B. As mentioned earlier, use only Wikipedia in English language.

Deadline 22th Sept 23.59 IST

It’s an individual round. Any doubt, drop me a PM.

Regards

Wildy

Edited by WildestDreams - 9 hours ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Horror Heroes

Congratulations Neera, Priyaa and Muskaan smiley31smiley27

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 19 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Congratulations Neera, Priyaa and Muskaan smiley31smiley27

Thanks a lot MannyπŸ€—

Congrats Manny,Neera,Muskaan,Bhavi and Anishasmiley31

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I came 3rd in 1st and 3rd rounds?!smiley3

Congratulations to all the toppers smiley40

Thanks Wildysmiley31

Edited by Dihiva - 10 hours ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Horror Heroes

Also congratz Bhavi and Anisha for coming in top 10 smiley31

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Shoot! I forgot to send in my answers. I had them in my drafts. Last couple of days were too busy at work.smiley39

Congratulations to the winners of this round!smiley31smiley40

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I came 3rd in 1st and 3rd rounds?!smiley3

Congratulations to all the toppers smiley40

Thanks Wildysmiley31

Congrats to you too... smiley31

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Congrats to you too!

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Shoot! I forgot to send in my answers. I had them in my drafts. Last couple of days were too busy at work.smiley39

Congratulations to the winners of this round!smiley31smiley40

Disappointed very disappointed with some of our team this round..After all the hardwork last round..thanks all who sent the entries.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 9 hours ago