Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

IMG_3533.jpeg

😂😂😂😂Me⬆️

Ek dusre ki bahon mai mattress pe🙂‍↕️🫢🫣

Arre meri jaan, mattresses hai kahan. Ek chadar tak nahi hai inke paas. Ek dusre ki baahein pillow ka kaam karengi. Gadde ke kaam ke liye baari baari ek dusre ke upar Sona padega.smiley36
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meandwho

Doesn't this look a bit fake Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 6.05.06 PM.png

Obviously... That rat was lingering around for too long when everyone around was shrieking and panicking. Ideally it would have run way faster that way. Either it was CGI, or a really lazy rat.
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I loved the episode 😭😭😭😭😭.Hania and Fahad are so so so good,it’s unbelievable for me.I never thought they will have this kind of chemistry like it’s best it’s best it’s best 😭😭😭,my dil mange more,give me their film ,I want some close scenes btwn them😭😭😭.The bike scene was super duper close,when Sharjeena was talking,she was like way too close,i am like what’s happening,they look soooo good,f*ck😫😫😫😫.The entire convo in the restaurant was full of intensity and damn the way Mustafa was looking at her,main toh pighal gyismiley19.The way she said ekhatte jaan dete hai,oh my the love is so intense,so pure,so deep,finally got a non toxic couple to ship,pls pls pls don’t ruin them,i am way too attached and I won’t be able to take it if they ruin any of their characters!!!Hania Fahad pls give me another drama or film,anything but mere mooh main phenk ke maro aur do teen projects,I won’t complain a bit pls pretty pls😭😭😭😭

Now I understand why Fahad was so determined to do a film with only Hania from the current gen and had a come back with her bcs the guy defo knew the potential they had😫😫😫😫

Tiara-p thumbnail

I love the chooha and i want this chooha to make appearance every now and then so that I can see my MusJeena super duper close,chipkaoing with each other ughhhhhsmiley43smiley43

Tiara-p thumbnail

I have fallen,I have fallen so deep,that there is no other alternative for me,what have you done to me Musjeena😫😫😫😫

Tiara-p thumbnail

I am waiting for the day when Mustafa will express his love and flirt with Sharjeena,I want to see him getting mad for this girl bcs how the hell could you not,a wife like her is every man’s dream and Mustafa is hella lucky to have this girl as only his.So Mustafa my buddy you better be madly irrevocably in love with her😫😫😫😫

Tiara-p thumbnail

I am fangirling over a couple after so long it’s crazy😫😫.What have they done to me😭😭😭😭.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I am waiting for the day when Mustafa will express his love and flirt with Sharjeena,I want to see him getting mad for this girl bcs how the hell could you not,a wife like her is every man’s dream and Mustafa is hella lucky to have this girl as only his.So Mustafa my buddy you better be madly irrevocably in love with her😫😫😫😫

Mustafa believes in actions guys, uska picha chod dijiye 🤚

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Mustafa believes in actions guys, uska picha chod dijiye 🤚

hume action nhi mil raha isslie hume words chahiye smiley2
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I am fangirling over a couple after so long it’s crazy😫😫.What have they done to me😭😭😭😭.

https://x.com/altaccountwoes/status/1835716835087659198 Us bro

e x t