Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

One very underrated moment when she said good ikkathey mar jaate hain and that emotion on Mustafa’s face smiley27smiley27 Like what is this girl smiley9

How cute was he with “Maara Maine” smiley36he does consider himself her hero

Gifs please,anyone?

I have this one saved https://x.com/abeydhakan/status/1835737332290301974

The scene you are referring to smiley42 https://x.com/shehnoori/status/1835789287675339058

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj tension skyrocketed through the roof

Fahad’s eyes are super expressive aur hania toh hai hi humaari chhoti si patakha actor smiley27

Also thanks, hehe I will go and spend some time daydreaming smiley39

Edited by NinjaInPyjamas - 4 days ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: meandwho

Haha...Chooha has gained so many fans with just a short cameo smiley16

Even without the chooha Sharjeena was so touchy feely today...She left no opportunity to be close to him smiley36

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 9.51.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 9.48.20 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-09-16 at 9.48.58 PM.png

That bike hug was so smiley43

I was literally surprised that Pakistani dramas mein itni closeness woh bhi bike par smiley17

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: TC_FA

That bike hug was so smiley43

I was literally surprised that Pakistani dramas mein itni closeness woh bhi bike par smiley17

Have you watched clips of Hania's other drama currently airing on express? It has even more intimate/hot scenes. And that was shot pre-covid...

I think it's a misconception. Some actors are uncomfortable with some scenes, others have different reservations. But of course, the kinship is less than Kdramas or itv

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/sumsflowers/status/1835801344684233126?t=cmN23URDB4Wogj-w5xAX0A&s=19

This is so beautiful, please add this one on the first page

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

So amazing...the last part is cute smiley36
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Have you watched clips of Hania's other drama currently airing on express? It has even more intimate/hot scenes. And that was shot pre-covid...

I think it's a misconception. Some actors are uncomfortable with some scenes, others have different reservations. But of course, the kinship is less than Kdramas or itv

After I saw Mere Humsafar, I realised they’re getting okay with such scenes but I’m impressed with KMKT because there are no scenes and yet the acting is so brilliant, the tension is so palpable an entire fandom is going gaga smiley9

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Hania ka sirf Maine ishqiya dekha hai and now KMKT

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

After I saw Mere Humsafar, I realised they’re getting okay with such scenes but I’m impressed with KMKT because there are no scenes and yet the acting is so brilliant, the tension is so palpable an entire fandom is going gaga smiley9

In a way I like that Sharju always takes the lead....and MH had Humza taking the lead when it came to romance....but I do want to see Mustafa being down bad for Sharju.....

I loved how Asher used to tell Khirad how he thinks she is 'sache dil ki dua' or how Asfi said 'kabhi dil chahta hai safar khatam na ho'. I want some romantic Farhat dialogues for Mustafa to Sharju smiley17

Even Umera's hero Zaroon compared chand and Kashaf. These two have a very comfortable domestic vibe, I love watching that, but ye dil mange more smiley36

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

In a way I like that Sharju always takes the lead....and MH had Humza taking the lead when it came to romance....but I do want to see Mustafa being down bad for Sharju.....

I loved how Asher used to tell Khirad how he thinks she is 'sache dil ki dua' or how Asfi said 'kabhi dil chahta hai safar khatam na ho'. I want some romantic Farhat dialogues for Mustafa to Sharju smiley17

Even Umera's hero Zaroon compared chand and Kashaf. These two have a very comfortable domestic vibe, I love watching that, but ye dil mange more smiley36

Yeah that’s true..isko mushkil se ek dialogue diya. In fact he declared mujhe ye sab baatein karni nahi aati smiley44

Kabhi toh biwi ke liye kuch bol de smiley36