Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yes, I do not remember the last time I saw a drama where the build up and following love story was shown with so much subtlety. I like how even the grey characters are not typical loud ones, but they all have internal insecurities and everyone is struggling to accept things that go beyond their self worth. Except Sharjeena, all the characters kind of follow a very real trajectory of good/bad, Sharjeena being the FL is perfect but the difference is she is not on your face bhashan deni wali bahu perfect so that makes her lovable and also she lets the men fight, which is what i love smiley34

exactly and not just the writing the whole setup even the direction apart from the horrible lighting and random close up shots is very well thought out, you can perceive the amount of planning that has gone behind each shot, specially musjeena scenes. like today's scene made me feel that i was intruding in their home, so domestic
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Guys, my real life Musta said that only Noor Jahan aunty can reform Shaggy .. I died at the fact that the mother in laws are his most observed characters smiley37

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meandwho

She is so happy in the new house.. her voice changed when she asked him kya ho gya hain...and Mustafa rushed to close the door smiley36 Iss se pehle bhi, when Ali was leaving, Sharjeena was staring at Mustafa smiley43

https://x.com/hourlyHania/status/1835725381959336034

The way he said Darwaza band kar doon as if this fattoo had big plans smiley37

But what cuties man smiley42

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

exactly and not just the writing the whole setup even the direction apart from the horrible lighting and random close up shots is very well thought out, you can perceive the amount of planning that has gone behind each shot, specially musjeena scenes. like today's scene made me feel that i was intruding in their home, so domestic

So true! They’re so domestic and happy in the small things smiley27 he protects her like in the littlest of ways but when she says it he keeps thinking chaar din ka khumaar hai

I love that now she’s wearing his shirts bindaas without any sasural pressure and he’s just a cutie fixing things, these two only have eyes for eo

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They are so cute together smiley42

Finally a drama I can watch without cringing smiley16

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

They are so cute together smiley42

Finally a drama I can watch without cringing smiley16

welcome to the threadsmiley31
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

The best part about this show so farsmiley42https://x.com/mehakhaaan/status/1835755548605555086?s=46

imAariz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That Choohe Wala Scene smiley36smiley37

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Attiqa Odho played similar neighbouring lady in burns road, she was initially shown to be a troublemaker but then has a change of heart smiley36

I haven't seen the episode yet but I just knew from the description that it would be her only 😂