Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Bohot yaad kiya, Ninja ne tumhare liye ek OS bhi likha, tum padna toh

Link bhejo na please. Kahan dhoondhoon?

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Haye Daiyya!!!

I'm smiling, sharmaoing, and reeling all together reading your OS.

HOW DID I MISS READING THIS FOR 16 HOURS???

You gorgeous writer, I'm stumped, bowled and awestruck by the way you explained the scene.

There was a moment where I felt my toes curling, I don't know how Sharjeena braved laying down next to him.

It's amazing amazing amazing... You're awesome! smiley32smiley32smiley32

Please write more. I would love to read as much as possible. Bring it on!!!!smiley40

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

IMG_6378.jpeg

Sheโ€™s so crazy smiley37smiley37

I am going to use this dialogue in real life

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Haye Daiyya!!!

I'm smiling, sharmaoing, and reeling all together reading your OS.

HOW DID I MISS READING THIS FOR 16 HOURS???

You gorgeous writer, I'm stumped, bowled and awestruck by the way you explained the scene.

There was a moment where I felt my toes curling, I don't know how Sharjeena braved laying down next to him.

It's amazing amazing amazing... You're awesome! smiley32smiley32smiley32

Please write more. I would love to read as much as possible. Bring it on!!!!smiley40

Thankyouuu! So sweet of you smiley27

Iโ€™ll try and write more..

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wanted that before leaving the house they show some PDA of Mustafa and Sarjeena. Like maybe a little kitchen romance or him doing something for her . I wanted reactions of Rubab , Adeel and his mother. It would have been so much fun.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

I wanted that before leaving the house they show some PDA of Mustafa and Sarjeena. Like maybe a little kitchen romance or him doing something for her . I wanted reactions of Rubab , Adeel and his mother. It would have been so much fun.

welcomesmiley31 we all want to see cute romantic scenes between musjeena ek dinner date bhismiley37 bas ek instant noodles ki choti si candle night date hui hai becharo ki.
Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

welcomesmiley31 we all want to see cute romantic scenes between musjeena ek dinner date bhismiley37 bas ek instant noodles ki choti si candle night date hui hai becharo ki.

More than romantic I want PDA bcz I want that Mustafa parents should realise how caring and loving he is as a person. Also maybe buying a jewellery or something from his salary or overtime money or any winning competition amount and gifting her infront of everyone to make them see that he actually earns and adeel is not a provider for them.

I hate how his parents just neglect the fact that he spent all his earnings, saving and even sold his fav gadget for them. Also he is the one who went for grocery shopping everytime so adeel is not buying food for them.

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

More than romantic I want PDA bcz I want that Mustafa parents should realise how caring and loving he is as a person. Also maybe buying a jewellery or something from his salary or overtime money or any winning competition amount and gifting her infront of everyone to make them see that he actually earns and adeel is not a provider for them.

I hate how his parents just neglect the fact that he spent all his earnings, saving and even sold his fav gadget for them. Also he is the one who went for grocery shopping everytime so adeel is not buying food for them.

True. Their essence lies in the mundane things they do for each other one of their best scenes being him helping her dry clothes because Khana banakar degi smiley36

Wish Mustafa had started preparing bed tea or something like that

Parents ka toh mat hi bolo smiley7 all are blind and deaf and father toh has gone cuckoo only

Edited by NinjaInPyjamas - 5 days ago
Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Just a random thought....if this drama is actually based on 7 stages of love, the last stage is maut...though maut of ego and 'mai', but it scared me๐Ÿ’€

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Just a random thought....if this drama is actually based on 7 stages of love, the last stage is maut...though maut of ego and 'mai', but it scared me๐Ÿ’€

aaj ke din toh khush rehne do mujhe๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“