Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I feel like emmad is always squinting , has he fully opened his eyes since this show started ?

he also gasps a lot when delivering lines

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

I have a contradictory theory in mind which occurred to me when someone pointed out that mustafa's watch is a new one and seems expensive. Ig this is after him becoming money minded and sharjeena leaving him when a family medical condition will occur ( I hope it is our very own uncle ) mustafa will have all the money of the world unlike the first time when his father was sick, would afford the best of treatment yet uncle won't survive. This will make him realize what sharjeena would have been trying to make him realize since long that money isn't everything in this world.

I think mustafa will start running behind the money and will not give much time to Sarjeena which will lead to lots of fights and disappointment . It might lead to Sarjeena's miscarriage or something which will lead her to hospital. After this maybe he will realise Sarjeena's pov and they might reconcile. He might be crying as he is afraid to loose her and then realisations will hit him.

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

he also gasps a lot when delivering lines

And the hand movement! It always screams of “Bhaiyo and behno”

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

I think mustafa will start running behind the money and will not give much time to Sarjeena which will lead to lots of fights and disappointment . It might lead to Sarjeena's miscarriage or something which will lead her to hospital. After this maybe he will realise Sarjeena's pov and they might reconcile. He might be crying as he is afraid to loose her and then realisations will hit him.

I’ve a similar theory because Sharjeena looks sick in that dialogue that he isn’t the same Mustafa jisse mujhe mohabbat hui thi..so maybe she falls sick due to his negligence and all the money seems futile

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Also, sorry for spamming but i wrote something on the day of their confession. Should I post smiley8

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

I’ve a similar theory because Sharjeena looks sick in that dialogue that he isn’t the same Mustafa jisse mujhe mohabbat hui thi..so maybe she falls sick due to his negligence and all the money seems futile

Exactly also if there is a happy ending than they need something big to make mustafa realise and right now it can only happen if something happens with Srajeena. It can shake him up.

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

Also, sorry for spamming but i wrote something on the day of their confession. Should I post smiley8

Yes please. There are very few os / fan fictions for this show .

Exactly also if there is a happy ending than they need something big to make mustafa realise and right now it can only happen if something happens with Srajeena. It can shake him up.

Hopefully they will not ruin any character for sake of separation

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yeah I have the theory of her miscarriage as well but I don't want her unborn baby to die so I killed uncle in my theory instead smiley37

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Yeah I have the theory of her miscarriage as well but I don't want her unborn baby to die so I killed uncle in my theory instead smiley37

uncle is eternal. One bypass from top cardiologist and his brain chemistry has altered smiley29