Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Of all the depressing things, I find my choti choti khushiya

When Shaggy went to get Musjeena, Sharjeena was reading a book and Mustafa was probably working on laptop,( because he has a gaming PC.)

She said bas ek dusre ke ghutne se lage na raho, that means they are always in each others presence even if Badar uncle thinks its not that important to show us those scenes smiley42smiley36

Hayee...khushi smiley41

Saari Khushi ek taraf...

I wanted to say to Shaggy ke probably because your company is so toxic that they better be at each other's "ghutne" than to live around you and unka dumm "ghutne" lage.smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Well honestly you need to have a position someone's life to pull someone's headphones. Warna people usually get annoyed . Humara Mushu kabhi ghussa nahi hota when Sharjeena pulls his headphones.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

Yet to watch the episode. Is it super difficult to tolerate?

No, just watch it on X2 speed and then it is tolerable, and if seeing that way, it interests you, you can watch it on normal.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Cutie was on a Blackfoot the whole episode, but I found her presence enough to sit through this one. On some days I am sad, Fahad gets all the praises for his performance, thappad bhi ushi ko padi, toh banta bhi hain. But I love Hania in this role, she acts brilliantly, her expressions are enough to let us in on her thoughts. She embodies Sharjeena so well smiley27

https://x.com/plsdafahojawo/status/1833552524466364677

Sharjeena had the angst in her eyes that Mustafa would be having in his heart. They were portraying each other's feelings.

I must must must say this, Sharjeena is so different from Hala and Maheer. Sharjeena cries so seldom that when she cries, your heart goes out for her. But the angst her eyes hold, is so much palpable, and you can see through them that her heart is at unrest.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I loved this shoot, so soft. My favourite are the black dress shoot (the one where Mustafa almost kisses Sharjeena's forehead) and then this one.

Did you see the pic Fahad posted, him lying on the bed, with light creating interesting shadows around him, it did things to me, Palak *hides face* smiley36

How have I never noticed him before smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I can sadly relate to this show as I have seen such people in my personal life who differentiate between their own kids and grandkids. I bet the pathetic parents especially the buddhi will differentiate between her grandkids also smiley28

Glad Musjeena are leaving that toxic hellhole. Don’t want their kids to be trapped in this endless cycle of toxicity in the future smiley27

Apne phir saath honge... Lekin akal thikane lagne ke baad.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Such a useless use of such a nice song!smiley12

Use karna tha toh Sharjeena par karte.smiley37

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Bring some chaos with yousmiley37 You have brought chaos in my notification though!! Time for you to interact.smiley9

She has brought a lot of chaos in my notifications too. I wonder when is she going to interact finally?smiley36
Edited by Aazeen02 - 15 days ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Apne phir saath honge... Lekin akal thikane lagne ke baad.

These words remind of a youtuber who was married to a guy called suraj who died during covid leaving a baby girl behind, then she got married to her brother in law. He also died in a car accident leaving her with two daughters. Her in laws were treating her badly she finally left that house and is now living on rent. Life is so unfair for some peoplesmiley19