Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah, he wanted this matter to get resolve, actually it's realistic too. Usually in cases main youngers one ko hi jhukna padhta hai chaye unki ghalti ho yan na ho.

Exactly. They just ask the younger one to apologise (kyunki elder one ki toh izzat kam ho jaayegi if they're asked to apologise). And they want the discussion to end.

Bhale hi phir uss apology ke results kuch bhi aayein, including the elder sibling having an unnecessary upper hand over the younger sibling.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

As per the promo, Rubab says that it feels Adeel too had a score to settle and wanted Musjeena out of the house.

Why Adeel? Why you wanted them out? Because you couldn't tolerate Sharjeena picked your brother for her life partner, and you felt insulted at being replaced by your so called "useless" brother?

Or is it because you weren't able to tolerate the bliss these two were having with each other, and their happiness and frolic was beyond your tolerance?

Or was it because they were "tumhare tukdon par palne wale" and you just wanted your parents to be fed.

Or was it that you wanted to be the only Raja beta of the house?

What was the reason Adeel, please tell.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah the younger one apologize n ending the flared up mahoal is common... The dad did say tumhe galat fehmi huyi.. so maybe he doesn't really belive he is theif but he can't figure out what's happening either as they can't in wild dreams think what rubab is capable of ....

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Aunty come here your dearest daughter in law is having fitssmiley36

That dialogue was actually iconically hilarious. I somehow cannot get over it.smiley37

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Yeah the younger one apologize n ending the flared up mahoal is common... The dad did say tumhe galat fehmi huyi.. so maybe he doesn't really belive he is theif but he can't figure out what's happening either as they can't in wild dreams think what rubab is capable of ....

Actually Rubab was behaving so hysterically that she didn't give them a moment to think straight. She deliberately created so much chaos that they just wanted to give an end to it.

In this they lost a devoted son and daughter in law.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Actually Rubab was behaving so hysterically that she didn't give them a moment to think straight. She deliberately created so much chaos that they just wanted to give an end to it.

In this they lost a devoted son and daughter in law.

Yup it all happened so quick...

I knew this episode would be difficult to watch but rubab was ott .. did she behave like a rich gal whose money is lost ?? I felt like I dint that classy aura from her ... It was crass reaction which jolted everyone

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_ijohfJ6OQ Uncle is also watching KMKT, but he is more into the family dynamic, doesn't even care about Musjeena smiley36

But his entire review is fantastic.smiley32

Let him not care for Musjeena, we'll take care of it here.smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Yup it all happened so quick...

I knew this episode would be difficult to watch but rubab was ott .. did she behave like a rich gal whose money is lost ?? I felt like I dint that classy aura from her ... It was crass reaction which jolted everyone

She intended that crass reaction that's why it happened. She knew her saas will walk by her feet if she gets angry, and she behaved exactly.

Why are we even discussing Rubab, it was all planned already.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

But his entire review is fantastic.smiley32

Let him not care for Musjeena, we'll take care of it here.smiley36

Of all the depressing things, I find my choti choti khushiya

When Shaggy went to get Musjeena, Sharjeena was reading a book and Mustafa was probably working on laptop,( because he has a gaming PC.)

She said bas ek dusre ke ghutne se lage na raho, that means they are always in each others presence even if Badar uncle thinks its not that important to show us those scenes smiley42smiley36

Hayee...khushi smiley41

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

I feel more anger at the parents, For Rubab, these two are strangers, Adeel is just jealous. But the parents lived with Musjeena for six months. Sharjeena took care of food and bought him medicines when his got empty before he even had the heart attack. So after all the care and respect Iftikhar uncle couldn't find it in his heart to support Musjeena.

https://x.com/i_norreennnn/status/1833520771286581403

I think he would have supported.

Rubab par Maya aa gayi thi. Uski badi badi zulfon mein chudailon ka saaya tha.

Uncle darr gaye usko dekhkar. Isliye bole- Wo stree hai, kuch bhi kar sakti hai. Maafi maang lo.smiley37

PS: That chappal on the screen was an amazing shot.smiley36