Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Arre kaahe ka dukh. Maine dil kholke rant kar liya , now I feel light hearted.

baaki sab ko shayadsmiley37 koi aya nhi.
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

episode ka dukh hai smiley36 or kuch nahi .

Felt so bad for Musjeena especially for mustafa smiley19

Pyaar toh dorr ki baat his parents do not even trust him a bit

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I might be wrong but Iftikhar felt apologizing to Rubab and not going to jail is way better option than all the badnaami that will ensue.

He desperately wanted this halabaloo to end somehow, and in his frustration, he slapped Mustafa.

Even if he believed that Mustafa might have not done this, just apologize and end the matter was his motto.

Though he didn't understand the long run repercussions if Mustafa actually apologized for his father's sake. But he somehow wanted it to be brushed under the carpet.

I know some elders like this in my known circle who did this, asked to apologize even when not at fault, just to end all the discussion. And it left a very bad taste in the mouth for everyone. Nobody forgets even after the apologies.

Yeah, he wanted this matter to get resolve, actually it's realistic too. Usually in cases main youngers one ko hi jhukna padhta hai chaye unki ghalti ho yan na ho.

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Why did they even believe it?

Mus is working currently. Sharjeena’s working too. The home is running on rubab’s money so why would they need to steal? Common sense?

no wait , do they think mus and sharjeena are so low to steal just to inflict agony??

Damn he’s your own son, probably a loser in your eyes but still your son who changed completely from a carefree munda to being a breadwinner for the family when your so called chahita was out on a trip.

Felt so bad for mustafa. Is he their adopted child 🥺. Parents knows about their kids but mustafa's parents neither know him nor understand him. He has been the neglected child. Glad that he got this step of leaving this house. Because jahan izzat nhi wahan rehney ka faida nhi

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_ijohfJ6OQ Uncle is also watching KMKT, but he is more into the family dynamic, doesn't even care about Musjeena smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I feel more anger at the parents, For Rubab, these two are strangers, Adeel is just jealous. But the parents lived with Musjeena for six months. Sharjeena took care of food and bought him medicines when his got empty before he even had the heart attack. So after all the care and respect Iftikhar uncle couldn't find it in his heart to support Musjeena.

https://x.com/i_norreennnn/status/1833520771286581403

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Sharjeena removing Mustafa's headset are a constant smiley27

https://x.com/luvkapilsharma/status/1833550975006597374

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yet to watch the episode. Is it super difficult to tolerate?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Cutie was on a Blackfoot the whole episode, but I found her presence enough to sit through this one. On some days I am sad, Fahad gets all the praises for his performance, thappad bhi ushi ko padi, toh banta bhi hain. But I love Hania in this role, she acts brilliantly, her expressions are enough to let us in on her thoughts. She embodies Sharjeena so well smiley27

https://x.com/plsdafahojawo/status/1833552524466364677

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: bluech96

Yet to watch the episode. Is it super difficult to tolerate?

Nah, I'm assuming you mean both the episodes. If so, for yesterday's episode, the scenes are light, it's focused on Nadeel, and at the very end we have the cutest Musjeena moment. In today's episode the whole chori was done well, the atmosphere of tension, the build up everything was good.

The sadness, is because Mustafa's parent didn't take a stand for him. It hits at the very end when the guys leave the house.

I would recommend you watch this in full so that when Rubab throws the parents out (and we know this will happen) you can feel the sweet justice. smiley15