Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Aaj Mustafa ka clear dikh raha tha ki I have had enough. Isse zyada na bardaasht ho sakta hai aur na karunga.

Children usually complain of parents being partial and that's every household problem. Par koi uss baat ko dil par nahi leta. Ek intehaa paar hoti hai jiske baad children get into this phase where they go like - To hell with you and your favourite child, I'm moving on. And usually it is an emotional move on(Which Mustafa had long ago, the way he became careless and free spirited). But Sharjeena brought him back from his indifference and both worked so hard for that acknowledgement. Pyaar milna toh chodiye acknowledgement bhi nahi mila kabhi.

This time it's not just an emotional move on, but they've moved out completely, emotionally, physically and mentally. Though they'll have the burden of their thoughts, but the hurt they've got, at least Mustafa will not turn towards them, unless they knock on him and acknowledge how wrong they were.

And that's the biggest loss any parents can have that the children don't give a shit anymore because of their constant wrong decision making.

banda kitna bardasht karega , he was craving for love and attention since childhood jo mili nahi or jo mil rahi thi apni biwi se uspe ye log koi na koi kaand kare jarhe. I know this partiality wala scenario very well and it breaks my heart cos no matter what some people can just relate to it. They all have been there or seen someone like this in life and I have seen it so Yes, the situation is bad but mustafa’s not alone yay.smiley27

Kabhi na kabhi repercussions ka hisaab dena padta hai and they have to. Waiting for it now, specially shaggy.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Why did they even believe it?

Mus is working currently. Sharjeena’s working too. The home is running on rubab’s money so why would they need to steal? Common sense?

no wait , do they think mus and sharjeena are so low to steal just to inflict agony??

Damn he’s your own son, probably a loser in your eyes but still your son who changed completely from a carefree munda to being a breadwinner for the family when your so called chahita was out on a trip.

They don't consider him a breadwinner either. Uski job unko mutaasir nahi ki. Sharjeena ki mehant, khuloos aur mohabbat mutaasir nahi ki. They don't acknowledge the kind of care they did while Ifti was sick and in the hospital initially.

Toh unko jab dikhta hi nahi hai ki dono bete bahu apna kamaate hain, toh ye kaise dikhega ki unko paise churane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Basically, what I think everything is Shagufta's fault. It is usually the mother who makes a bridge of thoughts between father and children.

She made a rock solid bridge for Adeel and Rubab, where these two are the mesihas of this household.

And she made a thorny bridge for Mustafa and Sharjeena, where these two are the most nikamme, nalayak and useless beta and home breaker bahu.

Biwi ke constant rant se bhi Iftikhar ka ghussa saara ka saara Mustafa par nikla.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

How am I gonna wait for a week! 😩💔💔💔

Aazeen02 thumbnail

banda kitna bardasht karega , he was craving for love and attention since childhood jo mili nahi or jo mil rahi thi apni biwi se uspe ye log koi na koi kaand kare jarhe. I know this partiality wala scenario very well and it breaks my heart cos no matter what some people can just relate to it. They all have been there or seen someone like this in life and I have seen it so Yes, the situation is bad but mustafa’s not alone yay.smiley27

Kabhi na kabhi repercussions ka hisaab dena padta hai and they have to. Waiting for it now, specially shaggy.

I've seen parents regretting their decisions in the later stages of their older lives that they've been wrongly partial all their lives, and they apologize many a times for it, but unfortunately, the damage is already done until then. And I think damage is done for Musjeena as well.

They might forgive his parents sometime later, but this scar is forever. Aaj jo dhakka Mustafa ke dil ko laga hai, no matter what, iske daag kabhi nahi jaayenge.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

How am I gonna wait for a week! 😩💔💔💔

It's been so sad since last week yaar.

I can't wait for their happy days to begin.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Why is adeel running like that ? Looks like phoebe in that friends episode about her weird running

https://youtu.be/7yt2VVKYHnY?si=hc9CRqN2Qjx7dNeh

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Sab so gaye kya? Nobody is responding anymore?

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Sab so gaye kya? Nobody is responding anymore?

episode ka dukh hai smiley36 or kuch nahi .
Aazeen02 thumbnail

episode ka dukh hai smiley36 or kuch nahi .

Arre kaahe ka dukh. Maine dil kholke rant kar liya , now I feel light hearted.