Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

I might be wrong but Iftikhar felt apologizing to Rubab and not going to jail is way better option than all the badnaami that will ensue.

He desperately wanted this halabaloo to end somehow, and in his frustration, he slapped Mustafa.

Even if he believed that Mustafa might have not done this, just apologize and end the matter was his motto.

Though he didn't understand the long run repercussions if Mustafa actually apologized for his father's sake. But he somehow wanted it to be brushed under the carpet.

I know some elders like this in my known circle who did this, asked to apologize even when not at fault, just to end all the discussion. And it left a very bad taste in the mouth for everyone. Nobody forgets even after the apologies.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

It will be so satisfying to watch them explode on their own...

Rubab is going to get cheated on

Adeel will be probably thrown in jail

The parents are going to be humiliated and thrown out by their ladla beta and bahu

.... And all this time musjeena will be going up in life and being happy

Abse everything will go down hill for everyone except Musjeena.

Though they'll have their own roller coaster once Mustafa achieves in life. But that's a later thought.

Right now all my eyes want to see is RuDeel getting barbaad and may they take both the parents into their barbaadi.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mujhe toh lagta hai Shaggy and Ifti found Musta nearby a mosque or sth, otherwise does not make sense that he is cursed with such vile and loser parents

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Well at least Mustafa didn’t apologize for something he didn’t do. He left with knowing he didn’t bow to that at least

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I might be wrong but Iftikhar felt apologizing to Rubab and not going to jail is way better option than all the badnaami that will ensue.

He desperately wanted this halabaloo to end somehow, and in his frustration, he slapped Mustafa.

Even if he believed that Mustafa might have not done this, just apologize and end the matter was his motto.

Though he didn't understand the long run repercussions if Mustafa actually apologized for his father's sake. But he somehow wanted it to be brushed under the carpet.

I know some elders like this in my known circle who did this, asked to apologize even when not at fault, just to end all the discussion. And it left a very bad taste in the mouth for everyone. Nobody forgets even after the apologies.

yeah ifikhtar doesn’t care about the source of the conflict , he just wants it to end . He did the same with yesterday’s episode wanting them to just hug it out
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

smiley36 Why was zubaida not everyone’s target usually these people in dramas drag and accuse domestic help the most!

Thank god for Zubaida!! Otherwise I would have taken a strike for her. #JusticetoZubaida changed to #JusticetoMusjeena !!

They should probably lock their rooms since psycho’s live in that house.

Even zubaida should lock her trunk in which she usually keeps stuffsmiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

yeah ifikhtar doesn’t care about the source of the conflict , he just wants it to end . He did the same with yesterday’s episode wanting them to just hug it out

Yaar, he needs to understand that the brothers were not angry with each other for some petty fight that hugging it out will help.

And he could clearly see that Adeel was least interested in hugging it out.

He should have ideally asked either of the two sons to find a different place or divided their kitchens/portions with separate exits so that the matter of conflict doesn't arise again. Dono apne apne portions mein rahein, na phadda ho dubara, na shaklein dekhni pade ek dusre ki.

Khoobsurati se batwaara karte, baat khatam. Phir bhale hi dono bhai aapas mein sulah karte aur kehte ki ab nahi ladenge, wo alag baat hoti.

With their wives who clearly dislike each other, isko jitni jaldi separate karte, utna achha hota.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Ifti is such a weak hearted man yaarsmiley19

All he knows is to crib about mus and blame him for every inconvenience.

They are highlighting the problem of a normal household kid who’s forced out because whatever he does ain’t enough for the parentssmiley29

Dil pe dhakka laga hai mus ko!! I feel you. I feel you.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Why did they even believe it?

Mus is working currently. Sharjeena’s working too. The home is running on rubab’s money so why would they need to steal? Common sense?

no wait , do they think mus and sharjeena are so low to steal just to inflict agony??

Damn he’s your own son, probably a loser in your eyes but still your son who changed completely from a carefree munda to being a breadwinner for the family when your so called chahita was out on a trip.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Ifti is such a weak hearted man yaarsmiley19

All he knows is to crib about mus and blame him for every inconvenience.

They are highlighting the problem of a normal household kid who’s forced out because whatever he does ain’t enough for the parentssmiley29

Dil pe dhakka laga hai mus ko!! I feel you. I feel you.

Aaj Mustafa ka clear dikh raha tha ki I have had enough. Isse zyada na bardaasht ho sakta hai aur na karunga.

Children usually complain of parents being partial and that's every household problem. Par koi uss baat ko dil par nahi leta. Ek intehaa paar hoti hai jiske baad children get into this phase where they go like - To hell with you and your favourite child, I'm moving on. And usually it is an emotional move on(Which Mustafa had long ago, the way he became careless and free spirited). But Sharjeena brought him back from his indifference and both worked so hard for that acknowledgement. Pyaar milna toh chodiye acknowledgement bhi nahi mila kabhi.

This time it's not just an emotional move on, but they've moved out completely, emotionally, physically and mentally. Though they'll have the burden of their thoughts, but the hurt they've got, at least Mustafa will not turn towards them, unless they knock on him and acknowledge how wrong they were.

And that's the biggest loss any parents can have that the children don't give a shit anymore because of their constant wrong decision making.