Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

yeah so sad! btw, rubab stole from the safe in mil's room = fil's room too no? and he slept through the whole thing? cos shagufta mentioned he was sleeping!! ..dad was indeed pathetic today to assume the worst of his son despite him denying the allegation.

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

Today was his show out n out.

Dad is so spineless and has no integrity. he’s ready to slap his own son and have him treated like that because ohemgee paisa paisa rubab paisasmiley29 presently he’s worse than shaggy because she’s biased from day 1. Usko pata nahi kitna ehsaan chadh gaya

Thank God his parents were lousy with Mustafa’s parenting otherwise he’d also have turned out like Adeel smiley11

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As much as I’m loving today’s episode, someone needs to go and tell Badar he has a gorgeous couple with amazing chemistry and there’s gotta be some romance!!

Maybe this isn’t the right time for romance per se, but considering these two make hanging out together romantic, show something in that aspect.

The morning scene today could’ve been a little flirty from Mustafa’s end or something of the sort. Buzurg bana diya hai

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

yeah so sad! btw, rubab stole from the safe in mil's room = fil's room too no? and he slept through the whole thing? cos shagufta mentioned he was sleeping!! ..dad was indeed pathetic today to assume the worst of his son despite him denying the allegation.

He was in the shower..there’s sound of water running.

Maybe wash off that cloudy judgementsmiley7

Edited by NinjaInPyjamas - 15 days ago
vdna thumbnail

I'm hoping the next couple of episodes are filled with romance - them setting up a place for themselves and what not - though PTV is so stingy with full on romance but within their limits I hope we get enough :) Adeel putting 2 and 2 together and figuring out Rubab's true colors and flirting with Natasha - while Musjeena romancing in their own world and new found success and independence will be awesome!

As much as I’m loving today’s episode, someone needs to go and tell Badar he has a gorgeous couple with amazing chemistry and there’s gotta be some romance!!

Maybe this isn’t the right time for romance per se, but considering these two make hanging out together romantic, show something in that aspect.

The morning scene today could’ve been a little flirty from Mustafa’s end or something of the sort. Buzurg bana diya hai

vdna thumbnail

Oh okay! i missed hearing that :) thanks!

He was in the shower..there’s sound of water running.

Maybe wash off that cloudy judgementsmiley7

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

I'm hoping the next couple of episodes are filled with romance - them setting up a place for themselves and what not - though PTV is so stingy with full on romance but within their limits I hope we get enough :) Adeel putting 2 and 2 together and figuring out Rubab's true colors and flirting with Natasha - while Musjeena romancing in their own world and new found success and independence will be awesome!

The promo shows both Adeel and Rubab understanding they’re both evil smiley42

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meandwho

Surprisingly it was directed well. Reminded me of Bala/Cheekh

If you say so, because I really didn't look at them. I slowed down only when Musjeena were alone.

Basically I didn't have the courage to see, sachhi baat.

Last week's Tuesday episode when Adeel slapped Mustafa, I was all worked up and my mood didn't lift until I woke up the next morning.

I didn't want to spoil my mood yet again. To hell with Rubab and the entire family.

I want the ending like Bala/Cheekh. Tab maza aaye.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bips

Surprisingly I found out it very well made... they didn't use background music when rubsb was searching the house which made the scene both shocking and sad... then sharjeena not saying a word bec she knew it was a farce.. she didn't cry and say maine kuch nahin kiya... and mustafa who went from anger and disgust to straight heartbreak 💔

Fahad is worth all the appreciation yaar. That one look of heartbreak was like- his face said it all. Wo sach mein haar gaya iss family se. It was beyond them after this.

Even if his father hadn't said that either apologize or leave the house, I think this was the end limit of Mustafa and Sharjeena's tolerance. Dono ka sabr khatam ho chuka hai. Done with them.

Though Mustafa looks super upset in the promo, which obviously he should. He must be shaken by the turn of events. Leaving the house is not a very easy step to take, but ye toh hona hi tha, somehow both of them were anticipating their exit, but to exit this way is so heartbreaking.

Waakayi bechaare Musjeena ki haaye lagegi inn sab logon ko.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Fahad is worth all the appreciation yaar. That one look of heartbreak was like- his face said it all. Wo sach mein haar gaya iss family se. It was beyond them after this.

Even if his father hadn't said that either apologize or leave the house, I think this was the end limit of Mustafa and Sharjeena's tolerance. Dono ka sabr khatam ho chuka hai. Done with them.

Though Mustafa looks super upset in the promo, which obviously he should. He must be shaken by the turn of events. Leaving the house is not a very easy step to take, but ye toh hona hi tha, somehow both of them were anticipating their exit, but to exit this way is so heartbreaking.

Waakayi bechaare Musjeena ki haaye lagegi inn sab logon ko.

It will be so satisfying to watch them explode on their own...

Rubab is going to get cheated on

Adeel will be probably thrown in jail

The parents are going to be humiliated and thrown out by their ladla beta and bahu

.... And all this time musjeena will be going up in life and being happy

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The promo shows both Adeel and Rubab understanding they’re both evil smiley42

Ek kameena hi doosre kameene ko pehchaan sakta hai