Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Fahad was just mind blowing today! I loved today's episode despite it being just the searching for the money!! Fahad's facial expressions of shock, disgust and every possible emotion was so so so well executed by him - i mean hats off seriously! I hope next couple episodes are about Fahad and Sharjeena setting up a good life - Fahad's successful game and Sharjeena's job and them enjoying life together. Looks like Adeel will catch wind of Rubab's plot to frame Mustafa for the theft! He had the sense to figure out how her friend didn't show up to get the money!!

Horrid mother - and I can't believe the father who I had some respect for also lost faith in his son. Glad Musjeena left that horrid home.

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vdna

Fahad was just mind blowing today! I loved today's episode despite it being just the searching for the money!! Fahad's facial expressions of shock, disgust and every possible emotion was so so so well executed by him - i mean hats off seriously! I hope next couple episodes are about Fahad and Sharjeena setting up a good life - Fahad's successful game and Sharjeena's job and them enjoying life together. Looks like Adeel will catch wind of Rubab's plot to frame Mustafa for the theft! He had the sense to figure out how her friend didn't show up to get the money!!

Horrid mother - and I can't believe the father who I had some respect for also lost faith in his son. Glad Musjeena left that horrid home.

Right? His expression when he’s almost mocking Rubab for even thinking he’d apologise, he turns and it becomes this exasperation/desperation as to why his father is asking him to apologise. And that innocence and shock and absolute heartbreak that takes over is one of the best acting pieces I’ve seen in the longest time

FM came back to drama to teach the youngsters how to do it smiley16smiley36

Edited by NinjaInPyjamas - 15 days ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

I might possibly just swoon today over the acting smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

wohi karna pargega, Sharjeena had two dialogues and Mustafa a few more....it was just them being hurt by their parents smiley19
vdna thumbnail

Yes, he was just MIND BLOWING - and he kept his cool - he could have brought the roof down with this insane allegation against him but he coolly asked Sharjeena if she wants to join him and they left! - And asking for the suitcase talaashi while leaving was the icing on the cake! He is unapologetic and calm and collected - has my heart totally! Such a natural actor.

Can't wait for when all this is going to blow up in Rubab's face! and Adeel's mom realizes how wrong she's been.

Right? His expression when he’s almost mocking Rubab for even thinking he’d apologise, he turns and it becomes this exasperation/desperation as to why his father is asking him to apologise. And that innocence and shock and absolute heartbreak that takes over is one of the best acting pieces I’ve seen in the longest time

FM came back to drama to teach the youngsters how to do it smiley16smiley36

vdna thumbnail

and the many unbuttoned buttons on mustafa's shirt smiley2

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: vdna

and the many unbuttoned buttons on mustafa's shirt smiley2

So I didn’t notice that in the first time and then i remembered that it had been mentioned so I saw the scenes again smiley36

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

wohi karna pargega, Sharjeena had two dialogues and Mustafa a few more....it was just them being hurt by their parents smiley19

Today was his show out n out.

Dad is so spineless and has no integrity. he’s ready to slap his own son and have him treated like that because ohemgee paisa paisa rubab paisasmiley29 presently he’s worse than shaggy because she’s biased from day 1. Usko pata nahi kitna ehsaan chadh gaya

Thank God his parents were lousy with Mustafa’s parenting otherwise he’d also have turned out like Adeel smiley11

vdna thumbnail

my eyes caught hold if it first thing :)) so rare in PTV :)

So I didn’t notice that in the first time and then i remembered that it had been mentioned so I saw the scenes again smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Today was his show out n out.

Dad is so spineless and has no integrity. he’s ready to slap his own son and have him treated like that because ohemgee paisa paisa rubab paisasmiley29 presently he’s worse than shaggy because she’s biased from day 1. Usko pata nahi kitna ehsaan chadh gaya

Thank God his parents were lousy with Mustafa’s parenting otherwise he’d also have turned out like Adeel smiley11

They shouldn't have ended on this note, now how will we survive the next 6 days, kuch toh lehaaz they should do smiley19