Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

I like few of the shots that are well lit and how they manage to romanticise mundane things. But I think that’s gotta more to do with the chemistry these two have.

Although I was pretty bummed out with the whole sleeping situation

Mushkil se toh bed pe aaye the fir Mustafa sofe pe chala gaya smiley44

I think they’re sleeping on the same bed but they never want to show it to us in any way which is super weird. It’s like they cop out every time and now it’s getting tedious.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tgota92

Adeel was fine as hell in this episode. Emmad doesn’t have to make it this hard for ys, you know. Can’t even hate the guy. Can’t even blame Natasha either. What to do? smiley36

Wasn’t ready for Mubashra 2.0 in Rubab’s room smiley11 That meltdown was next level cringe for me, sorry to all Rubab fans at this time lol

Every episode I think the MIL can’t piss me off more. But she proves me wrong every time. And the worst thing is they show her being all pious and praying and then 2 seconds later she’s spreading lies about Sharjeena and being greedy with Rubab. Kudos to someone like Bushra Ansari for making me hate her so much in this lol. SHE MADE SHARJEENA CRY WHILE MAKING ANDAY AND SHE BURNED HERSELF TOO. All because of that woman’s attitude and words ! And I’m glad they showed Sharjeena having that flashback that showed Shagufta’s blatant hypocrisy when it comes to her 2 bahus. The whole “we are not the type to take money from our bahus” one. How conveniently she shifts her stances based on whatever she wants to favor. Look at how she convinced her husband to keep the car ! Bohat chalaak hai.

Idk about you guys but i do not care for the “money being stolen” and hence leaving the house plot twist coming ahead. Completely unrealistic for me. Jitna marzi the parents might think less of Mustafa, thinking that he or Sharjeena are THIEVES is not believable for me at all. Itna tou you know your kids. So this is absurd.

I totally agree with everything you said.

The part where she made Sharjeena cry, I suddenly remembered the dialogue from Zard Patton ka Bunn, where Meenu's father says that - Jin gharon ki auratein khush na ho wahan tabahi zaroor aati hai.

And the way the housemates of this household (of course minus Mustafa) make Sharjeena unhappy and make her cry, this house has to see destruction. It has already started with both the boys after each other's collar.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

I think they’re sleeping on the same bed but they never want to show it to us in any way which is super weird. It’s like they cop out every time and now it’s getting tedious.

I don't think they don't want to show. I think they are drawing attention to the fact that Mustafa is working hard to make a future for themselves. That's why he's working every night.

They're just building up for them to leave this house and have a new beginning.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

I think Natasha will be the one to wash her hands off of Adeel. To his surprise at the end. Coz Rubab is for sure finding out at some point and when he’ll turn to Natasha, that girl is gonna ditch him too. Likhwa lo smiley36

I 100% agree with you. Natasha time pass kar rahi hai. Wo Humpty ko nahi chodegi. Jo bhi hai Humpty uska hai, aur loyal hai.

Jo Rubab ke paison ka na hua wo Natasha ka kya hoga. Natasha will wash off pakka.

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I don't think they don't want to show. I think they are drawing attention to the fact that Mustafa is working hard to make a future for themselves. That's why he's working every night.

They're just building up for them to leave this house and have a new beginning.

Yeah I get that. It just feels like they skipped the transition from accepting love and saying ILYs to the sleeping arrangement. We’ve brushed past that. Which is okay with me. But then at the same time the show is making it a “point” to not actually establish them on the same bed. There’s no need to avoid it, I feel. It’s obvious they’re sleeping together. So what gives 🤷‍♀️

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Yeah I get that. It just feels like they skipped the transition from accepting love and saying ILYs to the sleeping arrangement. We’ve brushed past that. Which is okay with me. But then at the same time the show is making it a “point” to not actually establish them on the same bed. There’s no need to avoid it, I feel. It’s obvious they’re sleeping together. So what gives 🤷‍♀️

I think you are right. There can obviously a scene where he must have slept on the bed at the wee hours, and Sharjeena woke in the morning, smiling at her husband sleeping next to him, all exhausted, and she quietly moving in the room so that he doesn't get disturbed.
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

They aren't sleeping separately, Mustafa is just not sleeping at all...stressed out nd overwork got to him

But on the positive side, the sari raat karwat badal rahe the dialogue makes me think Sharjeena was changing position, while they were in an embrace smiley36

I like what you are saying smiley9
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Lmao😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dead.

https://x.com/terepyaarmai_/status/1833393232384037304?s=46

X t r a w o r d s