Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

she only married humpty because his dad got her dad out of bankruptcy. I guess it was a trade off lol

Whatever trade off it is, Humpty is keeping her in a good state and with respect.

Good looks will subside after some time.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Finally Fahad did what i was about to say 3 months ago ikykikykikyk

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1833190311591313666?t=NYr2H7-IosfJ-iE5MefcfQ&s=19

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

what did he do ?

E x t r a

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

what did he do ?

E x t r a

I'll tell you in dm wait

Aazeen02 thumbnail

what did he do ?

E x t r a

Yeah even I didn't understand.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I'll tell you in dm wait

If it was something that has to be told in private message, why did you post it in the public and create curiosity?
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

If it was something that has to be told in private message, why did you post it in the public and create curiosity?

It's a meme i posted if you want to know I'll too send dm

Adeel was fine as hell in this episode. Emmad doesn’t have to make it this hard for ys, you know. Can’t even hate the guy. Can’t even blame Natasha either. What to do? smiley36

Wasn’t ready for Mubashra 2.0 in Rubab’s room smiley11 That meltdown was next level cringe for me, sorry to all Rubab fans at this time lol

Every episode I think the MIL can’t piss me off more. But she proves me wrong every time. And the worst thing is they show her being all pious and praying and then 2 seconds later she’s spreading lies about Sharjeena and being greedy with Rubab. Kudos to someone like Bushra Ansari for making me hate her so much in this lol. SHE MADE SHARJEENA CRY WHILE MAKING ANDAY AND SHE BURNED HERSELF TOO. All because of that woman’s attitude and words ! And I’m glad they showed Sharjeena having that flashback that showed Shagufta’s blatant hypocrisy when it comes to her 2 bahus. The whole “we are not the type to take money from our bahus” one. How conveniently she shifts her stances based on whatever she wants to favor. Look at how she convinced her husband to keep the car ! Bohat chalaak hai.

Idk about you guys but i do not care for the “money being stolen” and hence leaving the house plot twist coming ahead. Completely unrealistic for me. Jitna marzi the parents might think less of Mustafa, thinking that he or Sharjeena are THIEVES is not believable for me at all. Itna tou you know your kids. So this is absurd.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Mustafa and Sharjeena on a movie date, Sharjeena ne watch gum kardi smiley17

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtF9SPhgUb/

Nice imagination.smiley36

By the way, Hania looks so different.

Edited by Aazeen02 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I don't think she loves Humpty. She's here for his his money. Wo toh good looks ke chakkar mein she's passing time with Hottie.

At the end of the day Addy will wash his hands off every lady love he ever had, be Sharjeena or Rubab or Nattie.

I think Natasha will be the one to wash her hands off of Adeel. To his surprise at the end. Coz Rubab is for sure finding out at some point and when he’ll turn to Natasha, that girl is gonna ditch him too. Likhwa lo smiley36