Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

On a side note, I am sometimes very distracted by the fact that these guys get out of bed and straight away start talking in close proximity with each other. (I know this is a show and they take creative liberty, but what if it was reality?) Can they please visit the washroom for 2 minutes, brush their teeth and come?smiley36

I think about this when people kiss first thing in the morning in American shows , like whoa, no one worries about a little drool ?
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

adeel going over to her house , I feel like salman is the type of person to come home early as a surprise. They are both such sloppy cheaters

I think Salman is a bholu. Even if he comes early, Natasha has ways to manipulate him. And it's not that Natasha and Adeel have come to doing gulu gulu right now. How will Salman object?

Albatta, I was scared (was I?) ki agar Rubab bhi apne dost ki talash mein aa gayi and saw Adeel, tab kya tamasha hoga.

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

By the way, I'm proved somewhat wrong. I thought Natasha is planted by Rubab.

But looks like Natasha has some score to settle with Rubab... The way she said to herself na - Mera Humpty Dumpty bhi mera, aur tumhara hotty bhi mera deewana.

Though in the future Natasha is going to be rubbing on her face for sure that ek adad aadmi tumse nahi sambhalta, ye business kaise sambhalogi.

She does love her husband who else had cutesy names like Humpty Dumpty but ab who can maintain character in front of good looks good looks good looks smiley36

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Thank god this show is twice a week . I would hate it if this was the only episode we got this week

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

In the world full of Rubab, be like Natasha (Adeel probably) smiley36

https://x.com/mashtalks__/status/1833244786523844921

Aazeen02 thumbnail

I think about this when people kiss first thing in the morning in American shows , like whoa, no one worries about a little drool ?

Even in those scenes, I get a cringe alright... I cannot concentrate on the scene anymore. Might be my OCD. But I can't help it.

https://tenor.com/bWwYv.gif

Edited by Aazeen02 - 15 days ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

She does love her husband who else had cutesy names like Humpty Dumpty but ab who can maintain character in front of good looks good looks good looks smiley36

I don't think she loves Humpty. She's here for his his money. Wo toh good looks ke chakkar mein she's passing time with Hottie.

At the end of the day Addy will wash his hands off every lady love he ever had, be Sharjeena or Rubab or Nattie.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Thank god this show is twice a week . I would hate it if this was the only episode we got this week

Seriously yaar. That's precisely what I dislike about Jafaa that they telecast only one episode. I wish I hadn't started watching it, and could binge watch once it ended.
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I don't think she loves Humpty. She's here for his his money. Wo toh good looks ke chakkar mein she's passing time with Hottie.

At the end of the day Addy will wash his hands off every lady love he ever had, be Sharjeena or Rubab or Nattie.

she only married humpty because his dad got her dad out of bankruptcy. I guess it was a trade off lol
Aazeen02 thumbnail

I was wondering yesterday, Adeel is such a kid at heart. He loves his ego being boosted all the time.

Wherever he gets people inflating his looser personality with such good words, he runs to them. Be it his parents, be it Rubab initially and be it Natasha now.

The moment anyone pricks and deflates his ego, he runs to that one person who'll pump him with his ego again with all the jhoot moot ke words..

When his father deflated his ego back when he broke marriage with Sharjeena, he ran to Rubab.

When Rubab deflated his ego in the meeting room, he ran to a restaurant and Natasha inflated it.

Now when Sharjeena utaaroed his izzat in front of the family, he again went to Natasha. And just check his demeanour. The moment he asked her in kya tum sach bol rahi ho, and she said yes, check his body language changing. From a thaka haara loose body, he sat firm and all pumped up.

All he needs it appreciation appreciation and appreciation.smiley39