Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I think for YT views the calculation is different, Geo have a great marketing strategy and also their dramas starring Feroze and Danny always fetch views so it is nothing new for Jaan Nisar.

TRPs for KMKT is huge, if the show would be in Geo, then definitely YT views would have churned out, the way Tere bin views sky rocketed after couple of episodes.

Kmkt won’t be getting crazy views simply bcs of the low grade direction of Badar otherwise this show would have been way more popular.And about geo well they literally spend a lot ,the direction,the costumes and also they make sure to make their dramas toxic enough to get great views.I wish ary would atleast start spending a little more than what they are doing.

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like few of the shots that are well lit and how they manage to romanticise mundane things. But I think that’s gotta more to do with the chemistry these two have.

Although I was pretty bummed out with the whole sleeping situation

Mushkil se toh bed pe aaye the fir Mustafa sofe pe chala gaya smiley44

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I’m honestly shocked how much free time adeel has to be meeting up with Natasha ? You mean to tell me after getting insulted rubab just let Adele leave without him begging for her forgiveness? That doesn’t make sense to me

Pyaar mein waqt ki kami nahi hoti. And RN Adeel is in love with the idea of "friendship" with Natasha. smiley36

I wonder how Rubab spent 2 days in her Kop Bhawan without her unpaid servent Adeel by her heels?smiley36

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

I like few of the shots that are well lit and how they manage to romanticise mundane things. But I think that’s gotta more to do with the chemistry these two have.

Although I was pretty bummed out with the whole sleeping situation

Mushkil se toh bed pe aaye the fir Mustafa sofe pe chala gaya smiley44

they’re still sleeping separately? Maybe the bed is just too small
Aazeen02 thumbnail

By the way, I'm proved somewhat wrong. I thought Natasha is planted by Rubab.

But looks like Natasha has some score to settle with Rubab... The way she said to herself na - Mera Humpty Dumpty bhi mera, aur tumhara hotty bhi mera deewana.

Though in the future Natasha is going to be rubbing on her face for sure that ek adad aadmi tumse nahi sambhalta, ye business kaise sambhalogi.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

By the way, I'm proved somewhat wrong. I thought Natasha is planted by Rubab.

But looks like Natasha has some score to settle with Rubab... The way she said to herself na - Mera Humpty Dumpty bhi mera, aur tumhara hotty bhi mera deewana.

Though in the future Natasha is going to be rubbing on her face for sure that ek adad aadmi tumse nahi sambhalta, ye business kaise sambhalogi.

adeel going over to her house , I feel like salman is the type of person to come home early as a surprise. They are both such sloppy cheaters
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

They aren't sleeping separately, Mustafa is just not sleeping at all...stressed out nd overwork got to him

But on the positive side, the sari raat karwat badal rahe the dialogue makes me think Sharjeena was changing position, while they were in an embrace smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

No, they might share their bed, but Mustafa was working the entire night, that's why he was sitting in the sofa so that Sharjeena doesn't get disturbed.

So both slept in the bed, but at different times. Because when Mustafa woke in the morning he got out of the bed to tell Sharjeena that his idea is approved.

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No no just that Mustafa keeps finding ways to wake up and go to the sofa to work smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

On a side note, I am sometimes very distracted by the fact that these guys get out of bed and straight away start talking in close proximity with each other. (I know this is a show and they take creative liberty, but what if it was reality?) Can they please visit the washroom for 2 minutes, brush their teeth and come?smiley36

Edited by Aazeen02 - 15 days ago