meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

this kinda looks like like AI

Looks kinda normal to me, more orange toned though

-----*------

Fahad can use this time to promote the show by doing TV interviews or more promotions. The show has an organic buzz to it, but I dont see only insta posts by Big Bang doing huge favour in marketing the show. The views have gradually grown from 10M->12M-> to now 15M on 3 episodes. If he gives it a push and promotes it on tv, then it might reach new audience...

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

due to work, could not watch the episode yet, but seems like another episode with lots of fun, my Rubab and Shaggy smiley42

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Speak for yourself, I. loved the Nadeel date smiley17smiley36

Honestly, for some reason everything about Adeel excites me so much smiley43

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Rubab provides so much meme content 🤣 the way she lost her mind in today’s episode

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Looks kinda normal to me, more orange toned though

-----*------

Fahad can use this time to promote the show by doing TV interviews or more promotions. The show has an organic buzz to it, but I dont see only insta posts by Big Bang doing huge favour in marketing the show. The views have gradually grown from 10M->12M-> to now 15M on 3 episodes. If he gives it a push and promotes it on tv, then it might reach new audience...

I think for YT views the calculation is different, Geo have a great marketing strategy and also their dramas starring Feroze and Danny always fetch views so it is nothing new for Jaan Nisar.

TRPs for KMKT is huge, if the show would be in Geo, then definitely YT views would have churned out, the way Tere bin views sky rocketed after couple of episodes.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Rubab provides so much meme content 🤣 the way she lost her mind in today’s episode

Also the hair style and her beautiful accent. Cannot believe Adeel is cheating on this queen

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I think for YT views the calculation is different, Geo have a great marketing strategy and also their dramas starring Feroze and Danny always fetch views so it is nothing new for Jaan Nisar.

TRPs for KMKT is huge, if the show would be in Geo, then definitely YT views would have churned out, the way Tere bin views sky rocketed after couple of episodes.

Tere Bin had other factors, its Teaser was a hit, Wahaj as Murtasim in the teaser was something new at that time, the OST was hinting to revenge in love, it caught attention from the first episode itself...its true for the other shows that you mentioned, which stars Feroze/Danish.

This one is a bit different as the views started increasing gradually and there's still no spike. Similar example would be Noor Jahan which got 5-6M views, but word of mouth took off and now it gets 10M.

I was just thinking out loud that maybe if Fahad does some promotion on TV, this might attract new audience in. The SM posts have very limited reach and only people who already watch the drama interact with the page

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Fahad has a deep voice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsnjmtK-XGg

Edited by meandwho - 15 days ago
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

What is Najomi, Hania joked about this