Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Thank you for the warm welcome! Glad to hear it. Coming from ITV loaded with MUs I was hoping there wouldn't be a misunderstanding from Sharjeena! Glad to hear you guys think she'll trust him :)

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Welcome here Vandana.

As to your fear, that Sharjeena might think that he stole the money instead of working hard. No, I don't think so. While Mustafa was telling that his idea got approved and his salary might increase, he was holding his phone showing Joseph's mail or something.

So she knows he's telling the truth. She won't doubt him, I'm very sure.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vdna

Thank you for the warm welcome! Glad to hear it. Coming from ITV loaded with MUs I was hoping there wouldn't be a misunderstanding from Sharjeena! Glad to hear you guys think she'll trust him :)

I know Indian television has made us very uncertain and dramatic about everything. But , I trust, yahan nahi hoga.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

What a boring episode smiley18

Speak for yourself, I. loved the Nadeel date smiley17smiley36
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i just want to reiterate how much i love rubab smiley27 can't wait to watch today's episode.

https://x.com/RiverPhiNicks13/status/1833219540370542717

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Speak for yourself, I. loved the Nadeel date smiley17smiley36

I have thoroughly skipped everything and only watched MusJeena scenes .I just want this two out of this mad house that’s itsmiley18.Every single member of that family is simply nutssmiley34.Waiting for the day when each one of them will get their well deserved karma!But till then let me enjoy my musjeena with peace,give me their damn scenes come on!I don’t give views to watch this cringe Natasha ,humpty dumpty or lanati Adeel or psycho Rubab,yeah they are tolerable only when they are given minimal screen space,not when they are literally gobbling up the main lead’s screen space!I have had enough of this Natasha and Adeel,what is this full fledged build up of their EMA,like we get it they are cheating,you don’t need to establish that with elaborate scenes as to how they are cheating,i mean just stop smiley7!!!More than the leads it’s the villains who are given more than enough room to perform their emotions,it just reminds me of mpht where Areeb,his mother and the fiance were literally everywhere ,plotting,scheming and making a debacle smiley29 .Also this Shagufta is absolutely intolerable,she makes my blood boil with the way she treats Sharjeenasmiley11

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

They are such cutiessssmiley42

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: jenshad

They are such cutiessssmiley42

Aww they are the cutestsmiley27smiley27
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Adeel’s shirt was tight as f*ck today

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Adeel’s shirt was tight as f*ck today

But what was going on with his trousers? He had them hitched up like Charlie Chaplin smiley36