Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

That's going to be the third slap he's going to get in this show. And that's a very insulting exit.

Mujhe jawaan hoye bachchon ke mooh par maare thappad bilkul pasand nahi hai.

I somehow can't watch it man!

I’m soothing myself with the fact that adeel will eventually be exposed for embezzling his wife’s company money
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

That's going to be the third slap he's going to get in this show. And that's a very insulting exit.

Mujhe jawaan hoye bachchon ke mooh par maare thappad bilkul pasand nahi hai.

I somehow can't watch it man!

How is it third, Adeel, kamzarf dad and who else slapped him?
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I’m soothing myself with the fact that adeel will eventually be exposed for embezzling his wife’s company money

I'm more upset with Shaggy, I just picture the scene where Rubab will ask her to get out smiley15

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: vdna

Hey Guys,

I'm Vandana - got to know of KMKT from a friend and binge watched it last week and caught up with the latest episode! I have to say it's one of my top fav series! ..Loving Mustafa and Sharjeena - tomorrow's epi Mustafa is going to be blamed for the theft ..I don't care as long as Sharjeena totally trusts him ..Part of me is worried that she's going to think he faked the game idea and increase in salary etc but instead got the money from the safe!! I know she knows him better but I just hope she doesn't land up doubting him even for an instant cos that's going to break his heart into a million pieces! What do you guys think? I would much rather see them both leave the house and build their own world with Mustafa's new game and Sharjeena's job!

Can't wait for mother in law's blind trust in rubab to be shattered...and rubab seeing adeel with natasha is something i'm so looking forawad to!

This is based on 7 stages of Love and this is the stage of Adeeqat, Trust, reverence. So sharjeena won't doubt on him. I think his sister and Sharjeena will be the only ones who will believe in him

Welcome here smiley31

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

But is he going to be punished like Mushu being punished?

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

How is it third, Adeel, kamzarf dad and who else slapped him?

I think he was slapped by his father after he was released from jail.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

IMG_3407.jpegThese up-loaders are high on somethingsmiley37

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Hey Guys,

I'm Vandana - got to know of KMKT from a friend and binge watched it last week and caught up with the latest episode! I have to say it's one of my top fav series! ..Loving Mustafa and Sharjeena - tomorrow's epi Mustafa is going to be blamed for the theft ..I don't care as long as Sharjeena totally trusts him ..Part of me is worried that she's going to think he faked the game idea and increase in salary etc but instead got the money from the safe!! I know she knows him better but I just hope she doesn't land up doubting him even for an instant cos that's going to break his heart into a million pieces! What do you guys think? I would much rather see them both leave the house and build their own world with Mustafa's new game and Sharjeena's job!

Can't wait for mother in law's blind trust in rubab to be shattered...and rubab seeing adeel with natasha is something i'm so looking forawad to!

Welcome here Vandana.

As to your fear, that Sharjeena might think that he stole the money instead of working hard. No, I don't think so. While Mustafa was telling that his idea got approved and his salary might increase, he was holding his phone showing Joseph's mail or something.

So she knows he's telling the truth. She won't doubt him, I'm very sure.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Btw do we have any idea how many episodes are there?

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

IMG_3407.jpegThese up-loaders are high on somethingsmiley37

Y

Ab ye kahan se aaya?smiley36