Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

Kaunsa papa aisa dikha hai.. goodness, I pity the kids. Kyaaa awkward hota hoga 😂

I remember cardi b showed her cleavage in front of her daughter when she was 2 or 3 years old so maybe he got inspired from her no shade to King i was saying fun fact as I was hardcore cardi fan

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

When Rubab throws out Shaggy & Ifti, imagine the twist when Adeel comes and tells her ye mera ghar hai and you’re bankrupt “honey”smiley42

That is such an old Bollywood movie plot .. you're rich one day and next day you lose everything including your clothes and you wear poor people clothes hehehehe ..

I like the plot of Adeel taking his fam on a Europe trip.. i could watch a travel doco with his mum ..btw why is she called "shaggy"? LOL

Aina21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

That is such an old Bollywood movie plot .. you're rich one day and next day you lose everything including your clothes and you wear poor people clothes hehehehe ..

I like the plot of Adeel taking his fam on a Europe trip.. i could watch a travel doco with his mum ..btw why is she called "shaggy"? LOL

I want to add something but I am unable to.

Aina21 thumbnail
I found this on reddit about Fahad Mustafa. If true I feel extremely sorry for his wife.💔 he was dating his employee and fellow producer hina aman you can search her. Mother of two kids n divorced. Fahad was ready to divorce his wife for her. Finally they broke up after 3 years of affair. She was fired from his production house big bang after the breakup
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aina21

I found this on reddit about Fahad Mustafa. If true I feel extremely sorry for his wife.💔 he was dating his employee and fellow producer hina aman you can search her. Mother of two kids n divorced. Fahad was ready to divorce his wife for her. Finally they broke up after 3 years of affair. She was fired from his production house big bang after the breakup

I don't know the authenticity of this statement. It never came to media and was never discussed.

Just because people were commenting on Fahad, some anonymous person has commented this.

I mean it's a huge comment. It bothers the privacy of two families, and of course should be taken with caution.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

It would have definitely been viral,had this been true?A new account on reddit saying things can’t be trusted.You never know the intention behind making such gossips.Also Fahad and Sana have been together for so long,i doubt any such thing happened

Aina21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

It would have definitely been viral,had this been true?A new account on reddit saying things can’t be trusted.You never know the intention behind making such gossips.Also Fahad and Sana have been together for so long,i doubt any such thing happened

I checked this person's comments and post history and you guys might be right. This person was earlier spreading false information about Hiba Bukhari. Seems like fake news about Fahad too. Phew.

You made a new account to share this news 🤣

It might be a fake news tho

Aina21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You made a new account to share this news 🤣

It might be a fake news tho

Yeah. I was just so sad to hear it. So wanted to share it.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Hi are you a new account