Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 days ago

Achha, one thing that I wanted to talk about are Bilal and Yumna( Sharjeena's sister and brother in law smiley36)

I totally understand that they felt insulted, and they walked out. I understand.

But I feel, they should have taken into account the fact that they are at their sister/sister in law's sasural. And it makes a difference. You might be a daamaad at your sasural, but behaving like a daamaad in somebody else's sasural is a different thing.

The ideal way I felt was to politely deny any chai Pani offers and take an alibi of distributing more cards at other places, they should have left.

Later Bilal could have done gila shikwa to his wife in the car and Yumna could have conveyed that later to Sharjeena on call or something.

At least that's how I have been taught or I behave when I am at my sister's in law's place.

Just my pov..

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Achha, one thing that I wanted to talk about are Bilal and Yumna( Sharjeena's sister and brother in law smiley36)

I totally understand that they felt insulted, and they walked out. I understand.

But I feel, they should have taken into account the fact that they are at their sister/sister in law's sasural. And it makes a difference. You might be a daamaad at your sasural, but behaving like a daamaad in somebody else's sasural is a different thing.

The ideal way I felt was to politely deny any chai Pani offers and take an alibi of distributing more cards at other places, they should have left.

Later Bilal could have done gila shikwa to his wife in the car and Yumna could have conveyed that later to Sharjeena on call or something.

At least that's how I have been taught or I behave when I am at my sister's in law's place.

Just my pov..

cat fight kaise hota then smiley36
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

cat fight kaise hota then smiley36

Cat fight phir bhi honi thi. Sharjeena is not stupid ki usko samajh nahi aa raha tha ki kya ho raha hai.

All I wanted was Bilal abd Yumna to behave in a little mature manner.

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

Kaunsa papa aisa dikha hai.. goodness, I pity the kids. Kyaaa awkward hota hoga 😂

But, I find his wife very beautiful, Mashallah. She's got so much Kashish on her face.

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

But, I find his wife very beautiful, Mashallah. She's got so much Kashish on her face.

do you have a picture? And hasn’t he been married for almost 20 years? 🫨
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

do you have a picture? And hasn’t he been married for almost 20 years? 🫨

He shared another picture. Let me see if I can insert the link of Instagram here.

It's been ages since I inserted any link here, and I am not sure if the way is same.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I am wheezing OMG smiley37smiley37smiley37

E X T R A

Edited by Tiara-p - 19 days ago