Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

rubab’s father is still the head of the company I’m assuming , even if rubab doesn’t diligently check the money her father must. He already doesn’t trust adeel and has been keeping up with his expanses. Adeel is such an egomaniac to think he can run a scam on people who have been running that company for a long time

Yaar if Rubab's father brings up this scam, Adeel should save himself right now. He's in grave danger.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Mujhe Adeel ka hashr Mere Paas Tum Ho ke Shehwar jaisa lagta hai, hoga.

Where Rubab will neither leave him, and not let him be the boss either. Demotion to his previous job, and being her slave will be his punishment.

Rubab se peecha chudana eajy nahi hai. Ye Art hai art...

staying with him will also be her punishment tho, a loveless marriage with a cheating thief isn’t a win for her either . Him going to jail and her continuing on with her life will be a bigger win

Yaar if Rubab's father brings up this scam, Adeel should save himself right now. He's in grave danger.

Adeel didn't even have to do anything like this, he could have just done whatever it needed to please Rubab.. buy some investment properties (in his name or even joint ownership), get some shares in her company, wait it out.. get divorced get his shares from properties etc..married some girl who will make him breakfast and coffee..lived a decent life..

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

he’ll probably try to blame it on the other guy but if that’s his department to take care of then he still gets part of the blame
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Emmad is terrific as Adeel, if he would not be this good looking, he would be the national hatred for time being. Also, i like how Farhat Ishtiaq added a little bit of Poo in Rubab, all she wants is good looks, good looks and good looks. Sadly looks ke saath saath chaapripaan bhi milgaya madam ko.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

he’ll probably try to blame it on the other guy but if that’s his department to take care of then he still gets part of the blame

I hope he takes the MD position by taking Rubab's signatures in deception, and then travels to Europe with Shaggy, Ifti and Natasha darling. Salman can hitch up with Rubab and take revenge

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Emmad is terrific as Adeel, if he would not be this good looking, he would be the national hatred for time being. Also, i like how Farhat Ishtiaq added a little bit of Poo in Rubab, all she wants is good looks, good looks and good looks. Sadly looks ke saath saath chaapripaan bhi milgaya madam ko.

good looks and complete obedience
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I hope he takes the MD position by taking Rubab's signatures in deception, and then travels to Europe with Shaggy, Ifti and Natasha darling. Salman can hitch up with Rubab and take revenge

as long as salman has a plate of food in front of him he probably won’t notice Natasha’s absence

Also is bilal that chaapri to have kapro ki dukaan? he looked like some other cool business types. How come Murtaza found all chaapris for his daughters? Thank god Jeena had a groom swap and got Musta instead of legend Adeel

But jeena's family was pretending like her BIL is millionaire 🥴

Originally posted by: meandwho

I have another prediction for you, Mustafa becomes rich and this is their honeymoon in a limo on the streets of London Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 3.40.18 PM.png

I liked this theory smiley9

Extra