Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 21 days ago

Adeel's surname is Ahmed but Mustafa's is Iftekhar?

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Adeel's surname is Ahmed but Mustafa's is Iftekhar?

creating more doubt on shaggy 😂😂
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

rubab’s father is still the head of the company I’m assuming , even if rubab doesn’t diligently check the money her father must. He already doesn’t trust adeel and has been keeping up with his expanses. Adeel is such an egomaniac to think he can run a scam on people who have been running that company for a long time
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Maybe that get out of my house comes after rubab finds out about adeel’s scamming

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Next week’s promo shows Mustafa thinking about moving out, at this point that dad is fine , at least fine enough to stand on his own , why are rubab and adeel still here ? They should have left after that fight . The reason for them staying has been fixed

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Main ek din kya nahi aayi, aap sab ne 10 pages bhar diye mere jaane ke baad?smiley3

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Next week’s promo shows Mustafa thinking about moving out, at this point that dad is fine , at least fine enough to stand on his own , why are rubab and adeel still here ? They should have left after that fight . The reason for them staying has been fixed

I was thinking the same, that when Iftikhar is fine, why the hell don't these two get lost from that house?

Or are they with the agenda ki Sharjeena ko ghar se nikalkar hi dum lenge.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Maybe that get out of my house comes after rubab finds out about adeel’s scamming

Mujhe Adeel ka hashr Mere Paas Tum Ho ke Shehwar jaisa lagta hai, hoga.

Where Rubab will neither leave him, and not let him be the boss either. Demotion to his previous job, and being her slave will be his punishment.

Rubab se peecha chudana eajy nahi hai. Ye Art hai art...

rubab’s father is still the head of the company I’m assuming , even if rubab doesn’t diligently check the money her father must. He already doesn’t trust adeel and has been keeping up with his expanses. Adeel is such an egomaniac to think he can run a scam on people who have been running that company for a long time

if they show anything otherwise, it would just be lazy writing.. Adeel, he is such a dumba$$ he will end up in jail for embezzling money...