That thumbs up and his face 🤣🤣

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

Also what useless fathers does this show have smiley7

Dono ka drama khatam nahi hota

Parents sab ke sab bongay hain. Imagine thinking the son you raised is friggin thief ! No logic

I only liked this twist because it forced them out of the house. Otherwise a bit hard to swallow

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

And now I am dying to listen to sharjeena's reply to her father (and Mustafa)!! I hope it's something powerful, like- enough with your BS guys!

Edited by Tara_memu12 - an hour ago

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

fahad has good heart and bedroom eyes smiley37

Bedroom ke baghair bedroom eyes de raha tha aur phir kuch ker bhi nahi raha tha? smiley36 bus window pe chaadar laga ke chala gya paani peenay stupid insaan 🤷‍♀️

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Chalo koi nei, at least Sharjeena's parents didnt encourage her to marry criminals. I am able to find them reasonable enough smiley9

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

And now I am dieing to listen to sharjeena's reply to her father (and Mustafa)!! I hope it's something powerful, like- enough with your BS guys!

I don’t think she will leave Mustafa. No chance

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Parents sab ke sab bongay hain. Imagine thinking the son you raised is friggin thief ! No logic

I only liked this twist because it forced them out of the house. Otherwise a bit hard to swallow

Ikr! I mean they gave the same useless parenting to all their children, but one turned out like adeel while the other two have a heart and basic decency, and rather than questioning what went wrong there, they are busy to side with their sone ke ande dene wala/wali muraga-murgi!

I lowkey enjoyed the scene where adeel guessed where Mustafa might be...I was so happy, so proud- if he was in front of me I would have shoved the happy musjeena pics, in their mehnat-se-kamaye-hue-paise-wala ghar, in his face for sure 🤣

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Ikr! I mean they gave the same useless parenting to all their children, but one turned out like adeel while the other two have a heart and basic decency, and rather than questioning what went wrong there, they are busy to side with their sone ke ande dene wala/wali muraga-murgi!

I lowkey enjoyed the scene where adeel guessed where Mustafa might be...I was so happy, so proud- if he was in front of me I would have shoved the happy musjeena pics, in their mehnat-se-kamaye-hue-paise-wala ghar, in his face for sure 🤣

Adeel for sure needed to watch this episode smiley36