Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Yeah in the fight episode, i really wanted Mustafa to pull his suspenders and letting it go.. hahaha imagine that..wonder how everyone would react to that?

The sister will just make the same constipated face

Fir jab Abba bolte ki bade bhai pr haath kyu uthaya Mustafa be like maine toh nahi uthaya haath smiley37

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/gznNDQLn6Kk?si=YJutPgFp5N8iM-T-

Bas samajh jaaye 🌚

Btw, I love the shadow scene (KMKT) It was so cinematic... everything was just perfect, expression, surrounding, lighting 🎀

Originally posted by: meandwho

Burns Road story was very weak...this is written by Farhat who has given multiple romantic hits, her writing has some common tropes like the protagonist being booted out of the house, but they are also a story of hope, their is reconciliation and a character arc.

I would highly recommend Yakeen Ka safar, if you haven't watched it. The storyline hooks you and the team of actors, director everything is a 100

Burns road had the same chooha scene, in this very house. But the execution was so weak, Humza and Iqra were scared, but there was no romance....it was more of a comedy yet no one laughed

I don't get it why people are comparing it with brkrj just because of same house.

Yup farhat is good writer. Also I wanna recommend Mere Humdum Mere Dost another classic by Farhat

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

They give off such younger siblings vibes I am sorry I can't unsee smiley37

Nonch dena, chimti katna, Gali dena, Mar pit karna smiley37

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I don't get it why people are comparing it with brkrj just because of same house.

Yup farhat is good writer. Also I wanna recommend Mere Humdum Mere Dost another classic by Farhat

I dont like age gap stories...I preferred MZZBN, it was similar storyline but better executed. Both of them I found problematic though.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

who posted this, Fahad/big band haven't updated anything yet

Originally posted by: meandwho

I dont like age gap stories...I preferred MZZBN, it was similar storyline but better executed. Both of them I found problematic though.

Mere humdum mere dost and MZZBN have zero similarities. I did not find MHMD problematic either. MZZBN was too depressing for me.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

In the kapde phailane wala BTS she screamed "ye aadmi maarta hai mujhe" smiley37 they are so chaotic