Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

when Adeel loses all his money and Mustafa bails him out, will he stop wearing suspenders? will he have enough money to style his hair?

No! His suspenders are really cool to hit him hard. Remember we discussed those torture techniques in the previous thread using those suspenders?smiley36
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Burns Road story was very weak...this is written by Farhat who has given multiple romantic hits, her writing has some common tropes like the protagonist being booted out of the house, but they are also a story of hope, their is reconciliation and a character arc.

I would highly recommend Yakeen Ka safar, if you haven't watched it. The storyline hooks you and the team of actors, director everything is a 100

Burns road had the same chooha scene, in this very house. But the execution was so weak, Humza and Iqra were scared, but there was no romance....it was more of a comedy yet no one laughed

Yakeen ka Safar was a classic. And I love that show.

Though one needs to hold on themselves for the sadness that continues for around 12 episodes straight initially.

Uske baad na sirf Yakeen ka Safar hai, balki khoobsurat kahani ka bhi Safar hai.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

Can he get a normal pair of trousers which don’t like 1960s?

I love in this trope kinda kapde and appearance smiley37
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Maybe he starts making apps and selling them for business. That's the only way he'd get loads money in a short time.

Though I don't think time will lapse fast. The interval to this story had been at 20 episodes. So we've got another 19 episodes to see his rice to riches and their separation and makeup again.

From what i know about startups, you need to firstly get investors to invest in your product and for that you need contacts and venture capitalists (is this the term?).. you won't instantly make millions by making a game on your own in your dirty looking house and sell it..

but who am i kidding ..in these shows you get rich overnight and lose money overnight .. one day you're wearing designer clothes and then you lose money and next day you wear poor person's clothes..

Except for Khumar- here the previously rich person lost all their money and house and had no money for food but they were still carrying designer bags.. didn't ancient Greek philosophers say "ditch the YSL buy a Polène when you fall into dark times"

KhaqONeal thumbnail

No! His suspenders are really cool to hit him hard. Remember we discussed those torture techniques in the previous thread using those suspenders?smiley36

Yeah in the fight episode, i really wanted Mustafa to pull his suspenders and letting it go.. hahaha imagine that..wonder how everyone would react to that?

The sister will just make the same constipated face

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What is this 50 shades fanciness

KhaqONeal thumbnail

I love in this trope kinda kapde and appearance smiley37

All he needs is a cigar to complete his look..hahaha

KhaqONeal thumbnail

Can he get a normal pair of trousers which don’t look like from the 1960s? It has a weird button flap smiley37

He learnt FASHYN from GQ and Esquire and not his moholla uncles and male members of his family

KhaqONeal thumbnail

What is this 50 shades fanciness

wonder how Rubab and Adeel are in the bedroom.. what kind of kinks they'd be into i wonder

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

We are discussing how will he get rich overnight, but the real question is will he even get rich? Is it just us viewers who guessed the upcoming track, or is there any clue to it, apart from the fact that he will change?

Change can mean many different things, such as having lost his 'mustafa charm', his nature of finding happiness in small things, we can clearly see how depressed he looks now half of the time and this could increase as the story progresses. Responsibilities change people- positive and negative changes, and with the sudden spring of responsibilities there will be changes- he might even work as hard as possible to earn more, neglecting things (again just a speculation), or would become emotionally unavailable- but becoming a millionaire seems bizzare and the story till now has been everything but that.