Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Phone exists in their world smiley17

As someone mentioned few pages ago, uncle-aunty need at least one son in their house to shoulder their financial burden. The day Rubab kicks them out, Adeel is not there in that scene, so they must be reaching back to their chor Mustafa smiley1

I agree, there's no major BTS/spoiler on Mustafa's finances...I am just hoping he gets rich. In Humsafar, after 5 years, Khirad was still poor. But I feel they mentioned about the game idea thing, to show that he does get better financially. And all his talks on paisa paisa, kind of hints him prioritizing his work more than Sharjeena

I hope it's not like burns road ke Romeo Juliet where the male lead himself landed in jail 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that created such a ruckus because the female lead asked for bail money from someone (I don't know exactly) and the male lead was superrrr angry....just praying nothing of that sort happens!

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As someone mentioned few pages ago, uncle-aunty need at least one son in their house to shoulder their financial burden. The day Rubab kicks them out, Adeel is not there in that scene, so they must be reaching back to their chor Mustafa smiley1

I agree, there's no major BTS/spoiler on Mustafa's finances...I am just hoping he gets rich. In Humsafar, after 5 years, Khirad was still poor. But I feel they mentioned about the game idea thing, to show that he does get better financially. And all his talks on paisa paisa, kind of hints him prioritizing his work more than Sharjeena

Mustafa bailing him out saying “how embarrayysingg yaar” smiley36

Also, I hope Rubab shows him her Jinn wala roop smiley37 he will himself confess to everything

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How will Mustafa get rich suddenly?

He will get decent salary for pitching the game but the intellectual property will be the company's since he is working for them? He is not a partner yet?

He will get decent salary package at the most.. he won't be rich unless he does his own startup company and then sells it for millions?

KhaqONeal thumbnail

when Adeel loses all his money and Mustafa bails him out, will he stop wearing suspenders? will he have enough money to style his hair?

KhaqONeal thumbnail

in these shows they show someone get a job and "company ki taraf se" they get a car and a house.. but they don't own the house or the car but the way they make it seem is as if the company actually gifts them a house...

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

I hope it's not like burns road ke Romeo Juliet where the male lead himself landed in jail 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that created such a ruckus because the female lead asked for bail money from someone (I don't know exactly) and the male lead was superrrr angry....just praying nothing of that sort happens!

Burns Road story was very weak...this is written by Farhat who has given multiple romantic hits, her writing has some common tropes like the protagonist being booted out of the house, but they are also a story of hope, their is reconciliation and a character arc.

I would highly recommend Yakeen Ka safar, if you haven't watched it. The storyline hooks you and the team of actors, director everything is a 100

Burns road had the same chooha scene, in this very house. But the execution was so weak, Humza and Iqra were scared, but there was no romance....it was more of a comedy yet no one laughed

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

when Adeel loses all his money and Mustafa bails him out, will he stop wearing suspenders? will he have enough money to style his hair?

Can he get a normal pair of trousers which don’t look like from the 1960s? It has a weird button flap smiley37

Edited by NinjaInPyjamas - 2 days ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I understand ki phone exists, true; but sharam exists or not, chor bolke, thappad maar ke, ghar chodhne ko majboor karke aur bina rokne ki koshish kiye jaane dene ke baad ghairat kaise jaagegi to call Mustafa up?

Adeel ko ghar se nikaalte time toh atleast Shagufta tried stopping him. Mustafa ko toh uske maa baap ne nahi roka. Phir kis mooh se bulayege?

It could be Sidra or Waqas who coincidentally meet him or Sharjeena where they share the agony. Warna toh nahi karne lage uske parents call Mustafa ko, ye sochkar ke Mustafa kya kar lega. Hai toh wo bhi kangaal.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

Mustafa bailing him out saying “how embarrayysingg yaar” smiley36

Also, I hope Rubab shows him her Jinn wala roop smiley37 he will himself confess to everything

I would be very disappointed in Mustafa if he becomes arrogant like Adeel after being rich.

Mustafa is one of the most kind hearted person I know in this KMKT universe. And no matter how money driven he becomes, he should still be a good at heart person, though he doesn't show that much to others except Sharjeena.

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

How will Mustafa get rich suddenly?

He will get decent salary for pitching the game but the intellectual property will be the company's since he is working for them? He is not a partner yet?

He will get decent salary package at the most.. he won't be rich unless he does his own startup company and then sells it for millions?

Maybe he starts making apps and selling them for business. That's the only way he'd get loads money in a short time.

Though I don't think time will lapse fast. The interval to this story had been at 20 episodes. So we've got another 19 episodes to see his rice to riches and their separation and makeup again.