Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rubab was fine till she did all the chori wala thing. I really found her classy till a certain point but then she shows her 3rd class aukat by hiding the money and tagging Musjeena as thieves. Both Rubab and Adeel are such toxic people. Natasha was right in the starting that Rubab married Adeel only for his looks but not the personality and also he became her trophy which she wanted to decorate in her house while Adeel married Rubab for money. Probably both of them low key already knew each other's personalities. That's why Rubab was a bit jealous and insecure of Adeel living with his ex fiance in his house and hence she came to live with him unwillingly. While Adeel started finding her toxic within a week of marriage lol. They knew that they are marrying each other only for outer show off and there was never love between the two. While Mustafa and Sharjeena married each other because of trust and loyalty and that's why they are happy with each other in whatever little they have. And hence found also love in each other. Just two good hearted people.

Then Rubab and Sharjeena's mother in law is another culprit who wanted Mustafa and Sharjeena to run around Adeel and Rubab which made Adeel and Rubab feeling more superior and hence they both went to the level where they degrade Musjeena to the lowest and hence getting kicked out from the house. Little did Rubab knows that her own husband is cheating on her with her own best friend. It's gonna be fun to see how two toxic people confront each other after the truth gets revealed plus same parents getting kicked out by their 'rich' bahu and bete in future from their own house. This show is such a great example of how parents should not be. Putting one kid down in front of the other always will only create havoc in family nothing else.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 2 days ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I wonder if adeel and rubab will stay together in the end . Pakistani dramas usually have a happy ending with everyone getting along but adeel has committed so many offenses against rubab. Maybe the cheating could’ve been forgiven but he steals too . Rubab has been portrayed as such a headstrong till now , her forgiving all that wouldn’t make sense

They’re actually perfect for each other. Plus doosre ki zindagi kharab karne se accha hai, therapy mein jaayein smiley14duniya bhar ka paisa toh hai hi smiley39

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_a--S-txFs/?igsh=MXhuY3pndGtoZ2FqNQ==

I don't remember sharjeena wearing this dress...maybe an upcoming scene (?)

Another phadda on its way!

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Hourly reminder of the main character of last episode smiley16 https://x.com/edixposts/status/1836073902025408605

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

HELPPP!! maine THAKI ko THARKI padh liya 😭😭😭

This is why we are called UNHINGED...smiley37
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

They did make it a point to say Mustafa went to jail and Adeel bailed him out. The karma brigade in this drama will start striking soon. And we will see Mustafa going to get Adeel out.

There's a picture of police with Mustafa wearing a white shirt....so that might be from this scene.

I don't think Mustafa should go to bail Adeel out. First of all, who's gonna tell him that his brother is locked up. Second thing, none of the family knows their address. Third thing, nobody knows he's going to be rich by then to bail his brother out.

Main toh kehti hoon Mustafa, mast tum toh, make money with gaming and apps, and make love and babies with Sharjeena.

To hell with Adeel and Rubab and the ungrateful budhdha budhdhi. smiley7

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

They’re actually perfect for each other. Plus doosre ki zindagi kharab karne se accha hai, therapy mein jaayein smiley14duniya bhar ka paisa toh hai hi smiley39

Therapy kara ke Rubab ka dimaag toh theek ho jayega, par Adeel ki toh niyat kharab hai, wo toh kabhi nahi badalti.

Ideally he should be left alone with the tag of a Casanova and a beimaan aadmi.

But since this is a Pakistani drama, he'll find his redemption too.smiley18

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I don't think Mustafa should go to bail Adeel out. First of all, who's gonna tell him that his brother is locked up. Second thing, none of the family knows their address. Third thing, nobody knows he's going to be rich by then to bail his brother out.

Main toh kehti hoon Mustafa, mast tum toh, make money with gaming and apps, and make love and babies with Sharjeena.

To hell with Adeel and Rubab and the ungrateful budhdha budhdhi. smiley7

Phone exists in their world smiley17

As someone mentioned few pages ago, uncle-aunty need at least one son in their house to shoulder their financial burden. The day Rubab kicks them out, Adeel is not there in that scene, so they must be reaching back to their chor Mustafa smiley1

I agree, there's no major BTS/spoiler on Mustafa's finances...I am just hoping he gets rich. In Humsafar, after 5 years, Khirad was still poor. But I feel they mentioned about the game idea thing, to show that he does get better financially. And all his talks on paisa paisa, kind of hints him prioritizing his work more than Sharjeena