Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Fahad saw that Delhi guys tweet and replied, he is such a fun guy. I hope the success of this show makes him comfortable enough to cast Hania opposite him in his next movie.

Hania has only done leads in Wajahat Rauf's movies and they dont have budget for two stars

Fahad toh keh raha tha woh current gen main only Hania ke saath film karna chahta hai,he literally took her name 3 times,i am quite hopeful that we are getting a film on themsmiley42

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

TMI, but girls have to wash their hair after doing the deeds, and seeing Sharjeena in Mustafa''s orange shirt with hair wet, I can not not imagine things smiley36

And I thought that the dust in her hair while cleaning this house made her wash them.smiley37

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

since the scene immediately shifted to evening after sharjeena rested her head on his shoulder, what do you think they were doing in the meantime, given the fact that ali ne saaf karne ki cheeze bhi le gaya tha ? smiley37

Haan bhayi... Ghar mein koi kaam nahi hai toh gulu gulu hi kar lenge... I thought they took a nap sitting on the bench, resting on each other's shoulder.smiley37
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

And I thought that the dust in her hair while cleaning this house made her wash them.smiley37

I'm inclined to stick to my delusions for reasons smiley17smiley36
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Nehi, Bilal was signed for this one, I was so sad when he was replaced. But now we have Fahad...and I love Fahad-Hania's chemistry in this one, they look so good together..I cant imagine anyone else playing Mustafa smiley36

Haaye Rabba!!!smiley3

Matlab we missed one amazing pairing?

I'll not take it away from Fahad from being the only Mustafa.

But, I would have loved to see Bilal's take on Mustafa.smiley42

And in the future would want him to pair with Hania. Bohot hi khoobsurat pairing hogi.

Edited by Aazeen02 - 3 days ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

I'm inclined to stick to my delusions for reasons smiley17smiley36

Mirza Ghalib likhte hain -

Humko maaloom hai Jannat ki haqeeqat lekin,

Dil ko khush rakhne ko Ghalib ye khayaal achha hai...

Aap logon ke khayaal bhi achhe hain. Delusional hi sahi.smiley36

I guess No episode today? smiley6

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The one thing which I really missed in this show is Sarjeena's jealousy track. Maybe Rubab/Adeel invite their some friends or colleagues and one of the girls among them try to hit on Mustafa or get impressed by his it or gaming skills and Sarjeena gets jealous and Angry.

Edited by Sonali1605 - 3 days ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1605

The one thing which I really missed in this show is Sarjeena's jealousy track. Maybe Rubab/Adeel invite their some friends or colleagues and one of the girls among them try to hit on Mustafa or get impressed by his it or gaming skills and Sarjeena gets jealous and Angry.

Haan... Kar toh sakte hain aisa... Kya pata jis mohalle mein ye log reh rahe hain, wahan koi ladki uski handsomeness ko dekh ke flirt kare and Sharjeena pulls Mustafa back to their house with the sleeve of his shirt...smiley36
Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Haan... Kar toh sakte hain aisa... Kya pata jis mohalle mein ye log reh rahe hain, wahan koi ladki uski handsomeness ko dekh ke flirt kare and Sharjeena pulls Mustafa back to their house with the sleeve of his shirt...smiley36

Haa but ab vo thoda serious ho jayega to mazaa nhi aaega n Adeel ko insulted bhi feel nhi hoga ki koi ladki usko chhod kr Mustafa ko bhav de rahi h .