Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

And this scene when she asks why was he irritated

IMG_20240917_123340_381.jpg

And he says darwaza band krlu....bol toh aise rha tha jaise pata nahi kya krne wale ho 🌚smiley37

Look at sharjeena she smiled when he closed the door 😂🤭

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Look at sharjeena she smiled when he closed the door 😂🤭

since the scene immediately shifted to evening after sharjeena rested her head on his shoulder, what do you think they were doing in the meantime, given the fact that ali ne saaf karne ki cheeze bhi le gaya tha ? smiley37
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Yaar, have Bilal Abbas Khan and Hania ever been paired together? I was wondering, they'd be one amazing couple. Nahi?

Nehi, Bilal was signed for this one, I was so sad when he was replaced. But now we have Fahad...and I love Fahad-Hania's chemistry in this one, they look so good together..I cant imagine anyone else playing Mustafa smiley36
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

since the scene immediately shifted to evening after sharjeena rested her head on his shoulder, what do you think they were doing in the meantime, given the fact that ali ne saaf karne ki cheeze bhi le gaya tha ? smiley37

TMI, but girls have to wash their hair after doing the deeds, and seeing Sharjeena in Mustafa''s orange shirt with hair wet, I can not not imagine things smiley36
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

TMI, but girls have to wash their hair after doing the deeds, and seeing Sharjeena in Mustafa''s orange shirt with hair wet, I can not not imagine things smiley36

hahahaha phir toh pakka smiley37

Nehi, Bilal was signed for this one, I was so sad when he was replaced. But now we have Fahad...and I love Fahad-Hania's chemistry in this one, they look so good together..I cant imagine anyone else playing Mustafa smiley36

Bilal is an amazing actor but only Fahad mustafa is perfect for sharjeena's Mustafa

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Yaar, have Bilal Abbas Khan and Hania ever been paired together? I was wondering, they'd be one amazing couple. Nahi?

You see my dp rightsmiley13smiley13smiley13

extra

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Fahad saw that Delhi guys tweet and replied, he is such a fun guy. I hope the success of this show makes him comfortable enough to cast Hania opposite him in his next movie.

Hania has only done leads in Wajahat Rauf's movies and they dont have budget for two stars

Edited by meandwho - 3 days ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

You see my dp rightsmiley13smiley13smiley13

extra

Yeah! It struck me that, why wasn't this couple ever used? But then I wasn't sure, so asked it.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fahad saw that Delhi guys tweet and replied, he is such a fun guy. I hope the success of this show makes him comfortable enough to cast Hania opposite him in his next movie.

Hania has only done leads in Wajahat Rauf's movies and they dont have budget for two stars

Who Delhi guy? I'm sorry, I'm unable to connect.