Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Mishri:

Episode Discussion Thread.

Post your daily views of the episodes here.

Mishri DT

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Now vani determined to take revenge on raghav mishri

Raghav determined to take revenge on mishri and the great mishri decided to reunite raghav and vani

Love triangle become revenge story now 😂😂

So Mishri wanted only to be known as Raghav's wife. Now that their marriage's truth came out. She wants to reunit Raghav and Vani. So what about her marriage . Is she going to seek divorce?

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

So Mishri wanted only to be known as Raghav's wife. Now that their marriage's truth came out. She wants to reunit Raghav and Vani. So what about her marriage . Is she going to seek divorce?

my prediction mishri trying to unite them but its going to create more misunderstanding.dey may show vanis negative shade. Ranjith truth revelation raghav start to develop feelings for mishri mishri be like I want to unite my didi and raghavji and divorce drama anything can happen in this serial lol
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

my prediction mishri trying to unite them but its going to create more misunderstanding.dey may show vanis negative shade. Ranjith truth revelation raghav start to develop feelings for mishri mishri be like I want to unite my didi and raghavji and divorce drama anything can happen in this serial lol

So the friendship between Mishri and Vani is over. Raghav will abuse Mishri and Mishri will tolerate all the crap. smiley13

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So the friendship between Mishri and Vani is over. Raghav will abuse Mishri and Mishri will tolerate all the crap. smiley13

I don't think so dey may unite mishri and vani again.they don't turn her character complete negative one.
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishri gharwalo ke samne to kuch bhi nahi bolti but raghav ko achhe se back answered karti hai smiley17

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Mishri gharwalo ke samne to kuch bhi nahi bolti but raghav ko achhe se back answered karti hai smiley17

This is why I like Mishri. smiley27

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

This is why I like Mishri. smiley27

The way she took stand for herself in front of himsmiley20

https://youtu.be/WGA0dwTBrGE?feature=shared

Rasku thumbnail
Raghav & mishri .... Both are made for each other ... Loved every moment they are seen on screen together ... , 🤩🤩
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasku

Raghav & mishri .... Both are made for each other ... Loved every moment they are seen on screen together ... , 🤩🤩

Yes. Their chemistry is top notch. smiley10