The Netflix IC814 Controversy - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Its ironic how people overlook the real point i was making in my posts. The more alarming issue today is actually the content on linear television, which has been degrading our audience for over 20 years and will likely continue to do so for another decade or two. This should be our primary concern, yet no one seems to object to it. Instead, they ignore the fact that this content is far more toxic than the fleeting Netflix series that will be forgotten in a couple of weeks. The harmful content on linear Tv, which has been slowly eroding us like termites for the past 20 years, seems to raise no concern at all.

Thought OTT helped level the competition? smiley4

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have been reading about this on Twitter for so many days.

I haven't watched the series, but I understand why people are getting angry.

Hiding the names of the terrorists and humanizing them when the story is so real and traumatizing... A person suffered in pain for 12 hours before dying while his newlywed wife was on that very plane. I can't even imagine the horror. I don't know how the passengers were able to develop Stockholm syndrome for those animals.

After the backlash, when they added the names in the disclaimer, they only did so for the Indian audience and nowhere else.

Netflix or Anubhav Sinha don't want to spread hate for ceratin community, which is fine, but didn't they think that doing this would increase it, at least in India? I mean, look at the backlash and anger. Why even trigger this? They were terrorists, for God's sake. Why would you want other people to gain sympathy for them without any good reason?

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

^^^ you so rightly said Mulk.

I remember a scene in that movie where a lawyer to degrade him says that itni Arbi to humein bhi aati hai ki pata ho ki ye Roz kehte hain ki aur koi Bhagwan nhi hain, yaani humaare Ram Krishna to Bhagwan hain hi nhi.

To this Rishi Kapoor replies ki humara mazhab doosre mazhab k baare me kya kehta hai ye jaanne k liye aapko aur Arbi seekhni padegi.

Then the dialogue is over. They never clarified ki actually kehta kya hai. Anyone watching would think that unke baare me kuchh achha kaha hoga, but that isn't the case, rather it only says don't Mock the false Gods of others else they will mock your real God.

How clearly he hid the fact

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: StreePower

The real point is you are ok with makers being intentionally dishonest twisting facts showing muslim terrorists as hindus n never makimg it clear about the actual religion tbey belong to.

Mulk was another one of the trash he made potrayng muslims as victims of islamophobia when in actual the movie was based on a terrorist blowing up a train.

In article 15 he tweaked the story to paint brahmins as rapists when the real pertetrators were yadavs..

This guy always makes movies based on real life incidents with vested intrests n dubious agendas.

Its iromic on pne hand you calim to be a himdu and on other you are supporting such trash of a guy.

One could give him a benefit of doubt if this one was the first ever "mistake" but this guy has a pattern. He is shady as fcuk.

And no movie buff is unaware of hhs shenanigans so if its anyone, its you who is "overlooking the real point" for some reason.

No self reapecting/proud hindu would accept themselves to be shown as terrorists when they are not involved in such act.

Although its expected from a low grade or crypto to not be affected by the wrong potrayal of their own people in the name of "creativity"...

Maybe he isn't one? Maybe he is one of those brainwashed sarva garam Vadapao believers. You never know with such people. Terrorists ke liye aisa defense kaun karega?

My mind always goes back to that India Today video. Aise log India me rahenge to kya hi hoga? smiley39

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Its ironic how people overlook the real point i was making in my posts. The more alarming issue today is actually the content on linear television, which has been degrading our audience for over 20 years and will likely continue to do so for another decade or two. This should be our primary concern, yet no one seems to object to it. Instead, they ignore the fact that this content is far more toxic than the fleeting Netflix series that will be forgotten in a couple of weeks. The harmful content on linear Tv, which has been slowly eroding us like termites for the past 20 years, seems to raise no concern at all.

1000269518.jpgI thought this thread was about Anubhav Sinha being the PR of ISI and whitewashing muslim terrorists. smiley44
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StreePower

The real point is you are ok with makers being intentionally dishonest twisting facts showing muslim terrorists as hindus n never makimg it clear about the actual religion tbey belong to.

Mulk was another one of the trash he made potrayng muslims as victims of islamophobia when in actual the movie was based on a terrorist blowing up a train.

In article 15 he tweaked the story to paint brahmins as rapists when the real pertetrators were yadavs..

This guy always makes movies based on real life incidents with vested intrests n dubious agendas.

Its iromic on pne hand you calim to be a himdu and on other you are supporting such trash of a guy.

One could give him a benefit of doubt if this one was the first ever "mistake" but this guy has a pattern. He is shady as fcuk.

And no movie buff is unaware of hhs shenanigans so if its anyone, its you who is "overlooking the real point" for some reason.

No self reapecting/proud hindu would accept themselves to be shown as terrorists when they are not involved in such act.

Although its expected from a low grade or crypto to not be affected by the wrong potrayal of their own people in the name of "creativity"...

These tv serial makers are degrading hindu sacred scriptures in mythological shows and its happening across the board. Even daily soaps are doing the same but i havent seen you raise any objections. It seems like you are following a very selective hinduism, dont you??

Ignoring the real issues that have been holding us back and regressing our mindsets for the past two decades, instead choosing to take offense at things that have little to no significance. No wonder why these crappy soaps run for thousands of episodes, showing problematic content every day. If our audience is like that, then whom do we blame??

Using actual codenames from the incident wont harm my religion, nor will anyone in india believe they were hindu terrorists when even kid can tell which country and religion are behind those attacks. So keep taking offense at irrelevant things.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Maybe he isn't one? Maybe he is one of those brainwashed sarva garam Vadapao believers. You never know with such people. Terrorists ke liye aisa defense kaun karega?

My mind always goes back to that India Today video. Aise log India me rahenge to kya hi hoga? smiley39

So, when your opinion doesnt align with others and you cant counter their points directly, you resort to personal attacks like this?? That says a lot about you. Keep it up.

And just to clarify, mentioning that this actually happened in a real incident doesnt mean defending terrorists. But why am i even trying to explain this to you?? With your lack of comprehension you will never get it.

Keep writing in big font, this is what you do when you have a low IQ and need to defend your poor intelligence.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Yes

TV is showing is showing shit

& I am someone who has raised the voice most about it.

But guess what this thread is not about the shit shown on ITV.

Jis point per baat karni hain woh nahi hoga, whataboutery karni hain.

This thread is about is how Abhinav a repeated offender always twists facts ko defame Hindus that too while showing real stories.

But nahi uss per nahi bolenge, dusre tangent per jayenge and will say you guys are not understanding my point.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4