Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: GanjiChitti

Read your own posts against and your line of arguments and you will know how hollow it all sounds now after you came strongly at me for calling you anti hindu

You have been defending anubhav sinha's wrong potrayal of hindus as terrorists for far too long on this thread

It didnt bother you one bit ...but look how you reacted when wrong (?)accusations were made on you...

What kind of hindu are you, you asked one member in here

Now ask yourself the same question

Just go and read it again. I never personally responded to anyone first. They were the ones who replied to me first and then i responded to them in a polite manner.

Who are you to assume im anti hindu?? Sorry, but i dont need a certificate from people like you.

Defending the wrong portrayal of hindus?? How?? When they were never really hindus?? Just because they used real codenames?

If you cant understand this simple fact, its only a fault of your low IQ.

I asked him/her what kind of hindu they are when he/she first called me anti hindu and all that nonsense.

Please address your reading and comprehension skills at a better facility.

Edited by IamRaj96 - 1 months ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Low iq? Really???

Lets leave the judgement on readers here asto who is whatsmiley36

Yes i called you anti hindu to see how you react and you didnt disappoint me at all

When it comes to personal accusations you wanted clarity but when anubhav sinha was forced to claify the terrorists were actually muslims and not hindus, you took objection saying why are they(hindus) speaking on this matter not on radha krishan

Well, i dont think you still get the point

Low iq, indeedsmiley36

When did i objectify anubhav sinha’s forced clarification of the terrorists real names?? Just show me proof?? My original post was about how the show was presented from a neutral perspective, including the use of codenames. I never expressed dissatisfaction with anubhav sinha’s clarification. In fact, im happy he provided a disclaimer with the terrorists real names, it should help resolve complaints about the series.

Furthermore, i questioned why so much attention is being given to this issue, which is relatively insignificant when this series will likely be forgotten within two weeks. We should focus on more actual problems, such as how tv serials often distort and exploit sacred stories of our gods for trpd. I also mentioned that crappy soap operas are a real issue that have been regressing our mindset for the last 20+ years. So, what exactly did i say wrong??

Since you couldnt grasp this simple point, i referred to you as having low IQ & yes you proved me right so congratulations.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Trust me, no one in the world views india as a terrorist country. Yes, there has been racism directed at indians but thats for different reasons, and its not unique to Indians, other asians face it as well.

Globally, its well known which country and religion are predominantly associated with terrorist attacks. So, i dont believe any rational person would think these terrorists were hindu. Let's be real, Netflix viewers arent that naive. That one particular religion has a notorious reputation for terrorism.

Consider this: if the japanese were to produce a historical series based on true events and cast koreans or chinese as the villains, do you think anyone would actually believe that the chinese or koreans were the real villains and that the japanese were the victims?? Of course not. The same logic applies here.

One particular religion is infamously linked to terrorism and no one with a normal IQ would think hindus were the terrorists behind those attacks. If anyone does believe that, its likely because they belong to that specific religion, which is known for its animosity towards hindus, so their opinions are irrelevant.

B - why do you think that🤷‍♀️

And yes naive people actually won't care about the name of terrorist, it's the clever people waiting for the opportunity to insult our country, they're the problems. They're active on all digital platforms, if the show is fiction do whatever you want but if the incident is real keep your facts clear, that's all Indians are asking for.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

B - why do you think that🤷‍♀️

And yes naive people actually won't care about the name of terrorist, it's the clever people waiting for the opportunity to insult our country, they're the problems. They're active on all digital platforms, if the show is fiction do whatever you want but if the incident is real keep your facts clear, that's all Indians are asking for.

Im tired of explaining the same thing over and over. If you cant understand basic facts, then why question me??

Naive or dumb ones might not care about the names of terrorists and will simply believe whats shown in fiction, while those who are more knowledgeable can find real facts online.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BegumCiTA

No further information is needed for one to assess anti Hindus. Just like you all like to claim that despite almost all terrorists are Muslim, all Muslims aren’t terrorisrs. You are statements are anti Hindu regardless of the faith you follow. Individuals religion does not even matter as everyone is free to pursue their religion

Please reach the limit asap 🤣🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Im tired of explaining the same thing over and over. If you cant understand basic facts, then why question me??

Naive or dumb ones might not care about the names of terrorists and will simply believe whats shown in fiction, while those who are more knowledgeable can find real facts online.

Alright, sorry I am not able to understand your perspective 🤷‍♀️😅, you can share your knowledge with insightful people 👍👍

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Then why did you react strongly when i called you anti india?? You shouldve remained silent on it..n instead focused on more important issue currently being discussed in the forum which is genocide of bangladeshi hindus...

I dont seem to find a single comment there from you on it

What kind of hindu are you who makes special entry to the forum to give validation to a anti hindu propagandist like anubhav sinha but remained silent when hindus are still getting butched next door???

Oh god, you are still stuck in this pointless debate. Get over it. Did you seriously wait all day to make this comment?? Quite fascinating huh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw im not interested in your useless religious debates and i certainly dont need your opinion on what kind of hindu i am. So, with all due respect...... (Samjhdaar ko ishara kaafi hai)

IamRaj96 thumbnail

"Globally, its well known which country and religion are predominantly associated with terrorist attacks"

"One particular religion is infamously linked to terrorism and no one with a normal IQ would think hindus were the terrorists behind those attacks. If anyone does believe that, its likely because they belong to that specific religion, which is known for its animosity towards hindus, so their opinions are irrelevant."

^^^ this is what he says about islamic terrorism without naming the names

The guy cant even name which particular/specific religion he is talking about here... just like anubhav sinha he avoids directly calling out that one "particular" religion...

On the other hand he was more invested in calling out hindus for being selective for picking the "insignificant" issues

I didnt mention the name because i dont want to get reported for spreading hate by people of that religion. But honestly, how could you grasp these simple facts with your limited IQ?? 🤣🤣

IamRaj96 thumbnail

What do you mean i waited?

I am present in this thread and the discussion os still going on...you last quoted me and inam responding now

Why are you acting so surprised??smiley36

You are now not interested in religeous debates after bringing radha krishna here out of nowhere which absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand??

Tu bolta kuch hai aur karta kuch aur hi

Lagta hai tuje khud nahi pata tu kya kehna aur karna chah raha hai yaha

Whats your purpose being here...figure it out first n foremost...if you can using your higher iq...

Btw since you created this fake account just to attack me, im curious, what will you do if I stop responding?? 🤔🤔 All that effort making a fake account would go to waste, right?? But dont worry, i pity you, so i will occasionally take a moment to reply out of sympathy. Poor thing. 🤣🤣

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Wow..

Such a fattu

That you cant even type the facts shown in the movie while discussing the topic at hand..smiley36

Isme bhi iq lagta hai???smiley37

If im fattu, then what are you?? I dare you to come from your original account and attack me. 🤣🤣