Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Sorry to jump in the ongoing discussion but how that Bold statement is suggesting that it is acceptable to show fake stories 🤔

Both the issues are equally problematic tbh. In India people won't believe terrorist names but any other country would of course believe this. And this is not a small issue because there's already too much racism spreading for Indians and globally we need the recognition of our own , US started developing from 18th century but we're starting our game now , we're still in initial phase to recreate out "good" individual identity globally. It's necessary when the political and ecomonical conditions in powerful countries are getting worse and worse everyday.

Regarding the itv serials playing with our puranas Katha, that's of course problematic. I have seen people making teams over Radha mata and Rukmini mata and fighting for who "looks" better with Krishna ji. The children and teens especially are taking the crap shown by itv seriously and tv industry is just after trps. But this thread is not for that topic . Why to undermine one topic by comparing it to other?

Trust me, no one in the world views india as a terrorist country. Yes, there has been racism directed at indians but thats for different reasons, and its not unique to Indians, other asians face it as well.

Globally, its well known which country and religion are predominantly associated with terrorist attacks. So, i dont believe any rational person would think these terrorists were hindu. Let's be real, Netflix viewers arent that naive. That one particular religion has a notorious reputation for terrorism.

Consider this: if the japanese were to produce a historical series based on true events and cast koreans or chinese as the villains, do you think anyone would actually believe that the chinese or koreans were the real villains and that the japanese were the victims?? Of course not. The same logic applies here.

One particular religion is infamously linked to terrorism and no one with a normal IQ would think hindus were the terrorists behind those attacks. If anyone does believe that, its likely because they belong to that specific religion, which is known for its animosity towards hindus, so their opinions are irrelevant.

Edited by IamRaj96 - 1 months ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

No. That isn't doing anything like that. It was only to tell that your belief that whatever Netflix shows wouldn't have an effect is false as can be understood by what effect Radha Krishna can have...

About second part, the thing you are doing is called what aboutery. Like since you didn't object to x hence you shouldn't have objected to y as well.. But we have all here condemned and called out RadhaKrishna and Surya Putra Karna. So you making the statement that people didn't have a problem with those is incorrect.

So that whereaboutery here was both under false pretext and unnecessary

The impact of a series on Netflix, which reaches only around 5 crore viewers in india, is quite different from that of typical hindi GECs, which reach billions daily. Netflix's audience, being more educated is less susceptible to manipulation or misinformation (even though the series in question contained no lies). In contrast, the viewer base of hindi GECs can be more easily influenced.

I have already said, both the main topic and issue raised in posts are correlated in all of my posts. For me, this is not a case of whataboutery, if mods thinks my points are all about whataboutery, then mods are free to delete them.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanjiChitti

Is raj also a code name i wonder...

Muslim actors use hindu names

Terrorists use hindu names

Members on IF use also have been using such code names

It's clear from your posts you are an anti hindu to the core faking your religeous identity in order to further your anti hindu pro muslim agendas.

Your comment really shows your level of intelligence. Well done.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Why are you getting personal with me??? Did i say something wrong here??

Then how did you assume im anti hindu, pro muslim?? Did you know me personally ??

IamRaj96 thumbnail

New users are creating accounts just to attack me, wow. When you dont have the guts to respond directly, people resort to making new accounts to attack others. Keep it up.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

You are faking your identity to support your own community n peddle anti hindu agenda here

Which is clear from your support for anti hindu agenda likes of anubhav sinha are peddling

Haha, what a joke!! Show me a single post where i defended that community, while i can easily show you several where i blamed them for terrorism.

And what about your fake identity?? You had to create a fake account because you lack the courage to confront me directly. Pathetic behavior at its finest.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Wow..you are wasting your time defending yourself when there are bigger things to worry about in the world

There is no need for you to clarify or defende yourself here as everyone knows who you are...dont they?

And what about you, who created a fake account just to personally attack me?? You seem to have plenty of time for this kind of bulls**t, dont you??

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Again you are getting really touchy by my accusations...what makes u so defensive here?

If you can blame me with a fake accusation, am i just supposed to listen to your nonsense without even being able to defend myself??

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Shows you absolutely canot tolerate fake accuaations against your own self

But how you went on n on lecturing others who took offence at hindus being potrayed as terrorists and advising them to focus on better things in life

You wanted us to tolerate wrong potrayal of our community but when it comes to something personal you took a strong stand

Did you get the "point" now why people are against likes of ablnubhav sinha??

smiley36smiley36

When have i ever lectured others?? Initially, i shared my personal opinion in a post without tagging anyone. When people responded, i provided polite explanations. Despite this, some attacked me simply because their perspectives didnt align with mine.

Regarding your view that the series is attacking hindus, i didnt see any anti-hindu sentiment when i watched it. It seems to be a false narrative that has been created all over social media.

This is just my opinion, just as you are sharing yours. If it bothers you, feel free to ignore or block me.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

But you wanted hindus to suffer silently for being sgown as terrorists ???smiley36

Fake accuaations puri community pe lagane wale ko kabse defend kiye ja raha hai par jab khud pe kisi ne wahi kiya toh reaction kuch aur hi nikla

Like you kept saying no pne beleibes gindus are terrorists and there is no need to worry yoh ab khud pe itna confidence kyu nahi hai?

How did they portray hindus as terrorists?? Have you even watched the series?? Using codenames doesnt imply that they are hindus. There are other codenames, like burger, should we assume that KFC people are terrorists?? These codenames are quite obvious. If you cant grasp this simple fact, why are you watching Netflix?? The creators expect this much intelligence from viewers to understand that these are just codenames.