Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

These tv serial makers are degrading hindu sacred scriptures in mythological shows and its happening across the board. Even daily soaps are doing the same but i havent seen you raise any objections. It seems like you are following a very selective hinduism, dont you??

Ignoring the real issues that have been holding us back and regressing our mindsets for the past two decades, instead choosing to take offense at things that have little to no significance. No wonder why these crappy soaps run for thousands of episodes, showing problematic content every day. If our audience is like that, then whom do we blame??

Using actual codenames from the incident wont harm my religion, nor will anyone in india believe they were hindu terrorists when even kid can tell which country and religion are behind those attacks. So keep taking offense at irrelevant things.

If you want to discuss on that and how that affects our society, why didn't you open a thread on it. But how is what is being shown in other shows being discussed in here which is specifically about a specific show?

And no unlike what you said Netflix has never chided from showing such stuff. There was loads of content on Holocaust in Netflix and in many of them they show Nazis mocking Jews calling them evil and worthy to be subjugated along their David star. Or something like they would not be lenient to Jews like their Christian ancestors.

Christians were always a huge viewer base of Netflix and they didn't find it scary to showcase them the way Nazis (followers of their religion) were And how much religiously Blinded they had become.

And this is really funny, so a kid can say who was the terrorist behind highjack and they wouldn't know that Radha Krishna didn't stay together? Something kids are told as bedtime stories in Hindu houses

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

If you want to discuss on that and how that affects our society, why didn't you open a thread on it. But how is what is being shown in other shows being discussed in here which is specifically about a specific show?

And no unlike what you said Netflix has never chided from showing such stuff. There was loads of content on Holocaust in Netflix and in many of them they show Nazis mocking Jews calling them evil and worthy to be subjugated along their David star. Or something like they would not be lenient to Jews like their Christian ancestors.

Christians were always a huge viewer base of Netflix and they didn't find it scary to showcase them the way Nazis (followers of their religion) were And how much religiously Blinded they had become.

And this is really funny, so a kid can say who was the terrorist behind highjack and they wouldn't know that Radha Krishna didn't stay together? Something kids are told as bedtime stories in Hindu houses

There is a big difference between portraying real incidents as they happened, where the only detail they left out was the real names (since no one on the plane used them) and what was done in Radhakrishna, where the story was completely altered, fictionalized, and goddess rukmini was shown in a negative light just to elevate radha as the lead character. In the Netflix series, they didnt change any real facts, though they might not have shown everything explicitly, but in this tv show, they drastically changed the storyline, portraying a goddess negatively just to make the FL appear more favorable. Isnt this playing with the sentiments and feelings of billions of hindus??

And you are seriously comparing the viewer base of a Netflix show with that of hindi GEC shows?? Netflix doesnt even reach more than 50 million people across India, while these GECs reach billions of homes every day. Additionally, Netflix has a more intelligent audience, whereas the majority of GEC viewers are middle class housewives aged 35-60, who can easily be influenced by the content of these poorly made soap operas.

Are you really defending a show like Radhakrishna to make your point?? Seriously?? Ok, i see where you stand. Good for you. Keep it up.

There is a big difference between portraying real incidents as they happened, where the only detail they left out was the real names (since no one on the plane used them) and what was done in Radhakrishna, where the story was completely altered, fictionalized, and goddess rukmini was shown in a negative light just to elevate radha as the lead character. In the Netflix series, they didnt change any real facts, though they might not have shown everything explicitly, but in this tv show, they drastically changed the storyline, portraying a goddess negatively just to make the FL appear more favorable. Isnt this playing with the sentiments and feelings of billions of hindus??

And you are seriously comparing the viewer base of a Netflix show with that of hindi GEC shows?? Netflix doesnt even reach more than 50 million people across India, while these GECs reach billions of homes every day. Additionally, Netflix has a more intelligent audience, whereas the majority of GEC viewers are middle class housewives aged 35-60, who can easily be influenced by the content of these poorly made soap operas.

Are you really defending a show like Radhakrishna to make your point?? Seriously?? Ok, i see where you stand. Good for you. Keep it up.

Oh wow. So now you also did a personal attack a thing you had called out someone else for. And where did I exactly defend Radha Krishna?? Nowhere. but since you had to call me out personally you made a random statement that I defended it.

About the remaining parts Radha Krishna was a pathetic show filled with ut patang storylines and no connection to Radha Krishna. A fact that we had been discussing and condemning the makers for in the Radha Krishna forum. The place where it was required to be condemned and called upon.

You however for some reason didn't think of condemning that show in either Radha Krishna forum or any forum related to Mythology/history shows and decided to bring the issues here in this thread which was about completely a different show and tried to make that the "main point".

The main point of this thread was the show in Title of the post which for some reason you decided to change.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yes

TV is showing is showing shit

& I am someone who has raised the voice most about it.

But guess what this thread is not about the shit shown on ITV.

Jis point per baat karni hain woh nahi hoga, whataboutery karni hain.

This thread is about is how Abhinav a repeated offender always twists facts ko defame Hindus that too while showing real stories.

But nahi uss per nahi bolenge, dusre tangent per jayenge and will say you guys are not understanding my point.

Classic Diversion Tactics. Divert the topic with a genuine looking post so that people forget the subject matter. Knows that this show is indefensible and he is defending terrorists in the name of creativity. So divert the issue. Is it Anubhav Sinha's IF Account? smiley36
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Oh wow. So now you also did a personal attack a thing you had called out someone else for. And where did I exactly defend Radha Krishna?? Nowhere. but since you had to call me out personally you made a random statement that I defended it.

About the remaining parts Radha Krishna was a pathetic show filled with ut patang storylines and no connection to Radha Krishna. A fact that we had been discussing and condemning the makers for in the Radha Krishna forum. The place where it was required to be condemned and called upon.

You however for some reason didn't think of condemning that show in either Radha Krishna forum or any forum related to Mythology/history shows and decided to bring the issues here in this thread which was about completely a different show and tried to make that the "main point".

The main point of this thread was the show in Title of the post which for some reason you decided to change.

How is it a personal attack when you literally defended radhakrishna to prove your point??

Let me show you what personal attacks actually look like:

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Maybe he isn't one? Maybe he is one of those brainwashed sarva garam Vadapao believers. You never know with such people. Terrorists ke liye aisa defense kaun karega?

My mind always goes back to that India Today video. Aise log India me rahenge to kya hi hoga? smiley39

@blue This is what real personal attacks look like, made by people who have no valid argument to defend.

I had already ranted enough about Radhakrishna on X and Reddit when it used to air in 2018-2020, so i didnt feel the need to do the same on IF.

Regarding the main topic of the thread, i have discussed it plenty of times in my previous posts. Its from those posts that i raised this issue, where our people are actually pointing out faults where they merely depicted what happened during the incident but conveniently forgot how these tv shows butchered the sacred stories of hindu gods. The whole issue stems from the main topic and both are correlated in most of my posts.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Classic Diversion Tactics. Divert the topic with a genuine looking post so that people forget the subject matter. Knows that this show is indefensible and he is defending terrorists in the name of creativity. So divert the issue. Is it Anubhav Sinha's IF Account? smiley36

It appears that you struggle with both understanding and reading comprehension, which is why you conveniently overlooked my statement that terrorists are evil and those who sympathize with them require medical treatment. Perhaps you could benefit from some treatment yourself, maybe there is something wrong with your eyes if you are unable to read what actually matters.

Resorting to calling me anubhav sinha when you have no valid argument and blabbering nonsense in big, colorful fonts only highlights your low IQ. It seems you rely on flashy fonts to cover up for your lack of intelligence.

How is it a personal attack when you literally defended radhakrishna to prove your point??

Let me show you what personal attacks actually look like:

@blue This is what real personal attacks look like, made by people who have no valid argument to defend.

I had already ranted enough about Radhakrishna on X and Reddit when it used to air in 2018-2020, so i didnt feel the need to do the same on IF.

Regarding the main topic of the thread, i have discussed it plenty of times in my previous posts. Its from those posts that i raised this issue, where our people are actually pointing out faults where they merely depicted what happened during the incident but conveniently forgot how these tv shows butchered the sacred stories of hindu gods. The whole issue stems from the main topic and both are correlated in most of my posts.

When did I defend Radha Krishna? You yourself assumed that I did and made a statement on what I think...

You might have ranted on Radha Krishna on Twitter and hence didn't find the need to rant here, completely understandable that still doesn't explain why it should be ranted upon here in a thread meant for some other show or series

And you yourself said that main point of your post was that people didn't speak about Radha Krishna/other shows. You are bringing other shows in here

IamRaj96 thumbnail

When did I defend Radha Krishna? You yourself assumed that I did and made a statement on what I think...

You might have ranted on Radha Krishna on Twitter and hence didn't find the need to rant here, completely understandable that still doesn't explain why it should be ranted upon here in a thread meant for some other show or series

And you yourself said that main point of your post was that people didn't speak about Radha Krishna/other shows. You are bringing other shows in here

You yourself mentioned, 'So a kid can say who was the terrorist behind the hijack, but they wouldn't know that Radha and Krishna didn't stay together? Something kids are told as bedtime stories in Hindu households.' Isnt this indirectly suggesting that its acceptable to depict fake stories in shows like those of Radhakrishna?? Thats how it comes across.

I have already explained that the topic i raised in my posts is directly connected to this discussion, so its relevant to talk about it here. The main point is that people take issue with a series that portrays a hijack incident as it was happened in real life but they dont object to shows where the stories of their own gods are distorted and altered.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You yourself mentioned, 'So a kid can say who was the terrorist behind the hijack, but they wouldn't know that Radha and Krishna didn't stay together? Something kids are told as bedtime stories in Hindu households.' Isnt this indirectly suggesting that its acceptable to depict fake stories in shows like those of Radhakrishna?? Thats how it comes across.

I have already explained that the topic i raised in my posts is directly connected to this discussion, so its relevant to talk about it here. The main point is that people take issue with a series that portrays a hijack incident as it was happened in real life but they dont object to shows where the stories of their own gods are distorted and altered.

Sorry to jump in the ongoing discussion but how that Bold statement is suggesting that it is acceptable to show fake stories 🤔

Both the issues are equally problematic tbh. In India people won't believe terrorist names but any other country would of course believe this. And this is not a small issue because there's already too much racism spreading for Indians and globally we need the recognition of our own , US started developing from 18th century but we're starting our game now , we're still in initial phase to recreate out "good" individual identity globally. It's necessary when the political and ecomonical conditions in powerful countries are getting worse and worse everyday.

Regarding the itv serials playing with our puranas Katha, that's of course problematic. I have seen people making teams over Radha mata and Rukmini mata and fighting for who "looks" better with Krishna ji. The children and teens especially are taking the crap shown by itv seriously and tv industry is just after trps. But this thread is not for that topic . Why to undermine one topic by comparing it to other?

No. That isn't doing anything like that. It was only to tell that your belief that whatever Netflix shows wouldn't have an effect is false as can be understood by what effect Radha Krishna can have...

About second part, the thing you are doing is called what aboutery. Like since you didn't object to x hence you shouldn't have objected to y as well.. But we have all here condemned and called out RadhaKrishna and Surya Putra Karna. So you making the statement that people didn't have a problem with those is incorrect.

So that whereaboutery here was both under false pretext and unnecessary