Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well it seems now that shows where FLs are slaves and maids are bringing in the trps.. like Anupama and jhanak…so maybe the channel is asking dkp to show this crap… it’s highly ,disappointing..like jhanak displays complete slave behaviour to the point of sexual,slavery as well. When women were slaves in houses..they did the maids work and were also,exploited sexually by the owners. And that is very similar to what they showed in jhanak .🤨..all I can say is itv and Starplus at the moment is a sheer disgrace. They are showing women being demeaned and oppressed by both men and women. Anyway as for this show..If they truly want to show their heroine empowered..she should actually just leave that family and Armaan..as she’d never get happiness with a regressive family and 3 villains in that house..they should really show her succeed in her career and eventually meet a good man with a modern progressive family who will give her all the support in both her career and personal life.

@bold Here I diagree. Why should Abhira leave Armaan when she loves him? Why couldn't Abhira leave PH with Armaan when she had option to? At present I don't think anyone other then Armaan can be a compatible loving life-partner who understands her terahapan & intentions behind her actions. Armaan understands Abhira the most after her mama and from the time he confessed his love for Abhira till now he never even once disrespected Abhira. Whatever Poddars do isn't Armaan's fault he was willing to leave them for good.

@rest I agree.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 1 months ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Here I diagree. Why should Abhira leave Armaan when she loves him? Why couldn't Abhira leave PH with Armaan when she had option to? At present I don't think anyone other then Armaan can be a compatible loving life-partner who understands her terahapan & intentions behind her actions. Armaan understands Abhira the most after her mama and from the time he confessed his love for Abhira till now he never even once disrespected Abhira. Whatever Poddars do isn't Armaan's fault he was willing to leave them for good.

@rest I agree.

Till Armaan sheds Poddar name from his name,the connection will always there.its not something he should do it for Abhira ,it's something he should do it for himself.He have to understand what went wrong in all these years in his life becoz of these people.He was ready to leave his home,but wasn't going to leave relations who abuse him .He learns to stand for his mother .otherwise he can be manipulated by Kp again with just a call and take Abhira with him .He should realize what is he to Kaveri poddar actually.without realising all these if he leaves with Abhira for Abhira,he will always crave for Dadisa, relation will become bitter later.That relation is going to be a baggage to both.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@rest I agree.

if he asks her to sign that contract that basically denies her any right..is he still the best life partner for her…??? If he asks her to listen to his dadi ..is he still the best partner for her..anyway let’s see if he’s willing to leave his family for her..after that mother of his cries her heart out..if he does then..fine..otherwise best abhira say goodbye to him,and his regressive family..because they will suffocate her..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

When I said this at the time of abhiman confession , everyone hated me n still do , call me a hater .

Even if they make abhira rebel, she will soon be bk to the same place .again and again..it has been happening in anupama , it will be repeated here...n acha admi or baa , bahut acha admi will also not change anything. Like they ruined anuj kapadia , they can do anything.. there's no hope with these shows .watching till the time it's entertaining is fine ..these shows basically delve into how rishtas should not be.

you’re right,they are totally toxic and regressive..👍
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Till Armaan sheds Poddar name from his name,the connection will always there.its not something he should do it for Abhira ,it's something he should do it for himself.He have to understand what went wrong in all these years in his life becoz of these people.He was ready to leave his home,but wasn't going to leave relations who abuse him .He learns to stand for his mother .otherwise he can be manipulated by Kp again with just a call and take Abhira with him .He should realize what is he to Kaveri poddar actually.without realising all these if he leaves with Abhira for Abhira,he will always crave for Dadisa, relation will become bitter later.That relation is going to be a baggage to both.

exactly..even if they move out..the family will accuse her of taking him away. If abhira were a real girl..anyone would tell her to pack ,up and leave…she’s only 23 ..she has her whole life ahead of her..and there’s lots of men in the world who don’t have toxic families that come with them…I don’t know…🤷🏻‍♀️..Armaan with his baggage of podaars family is just too much..😂
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Arman and Abhira are simply incompatible . They are better off without each other.

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Arman and Abhira are simply incompatible . They are better off without each other.

I don't think they are incompatible.They are happy with each other when there isn't any third influence.They aren't upset coz of another too ,when any problem happens .if anything happens too,they are very transparent to each other.They clear things not with some usual eyelock itv things,They immediately converse with each other.There are so many similar basic qualities with them.But Armaan with family jaap and Abhira are definitely incompatible.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

exactly..even if they move out..the family will accuse her of taking him away. If abhira were a real girl..anyone would tell her to pack ,up and leave…she’s only 23 ..she has her whole life ahead of her..and there’s lots of men in the world who don’t have toxic families that come with them…I don’t know…🤷🏻‍♀️..Armaan with his baggage of podaars family is just too much..😂

It's a fact..this category of men who are slaves to their mammas and family will always have issues with their wife....I mean , it's OK to live in a family, but when the husband is submissive , the wife suffers ...the husband who commands the household , his wife is the queen... He claims abhira ne kuch jagaya uske andar , it's all bs 🤣 kuch nahi jagaya , ye insan wahin ka wahin hai aur wahin rahega , kuch change nai hota families mei ..he won't change and his family toh will Def not change ..Manisha, madhav , cousins are all crumbs ..main problem is the person who commands the house is regressive , arrogant & egoistic , plus she Hates abhira & is biased to rohit against arman..toh where the umeed to change?

Arman basically has zero authority in this house..that's enuf reason to conclude that abhira also won't have a say , ever .. ..he is employed by poddar firm , chalo apna bhi kar liya business toh family toh wahi rahegi , family won't change.

People like arman can only be happy with people like ruhi/vidya. Coz these ladies take pride in slavery .

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

It's a fact..this category of men who are slaves to their mammas and family will always have issues with their wife....I mean , it's OK to live in a family, but when the husband is submissive , the wife suffers . He claims abhira ne kuch jagaya uske andar , it's all bs 🤣 kuch nahi jagaya , ye insan wahin ka wahin hai aur wahin rahega , kuch change nai hota families mei ..he won't change and his family toh will Def not change ..Manisha, madhav , cousins are all crumbs ..main problem is the person who commands the house is regressive , arrogant & egoistic , plus she Hates abhira & is biased to rohit against arman..toh where the umeed to change?

Arman basically has zero authority in this house..that's enuf reason to conclude that abhira also won't have a say , ever .. ..he is employed by poddar firm , chalo apna bhi kar liya business toh family toh wahi rahegi , family won't change.

People like arman can only be happy with people like ruhi/vidya. Coz these ladies take pride in slavery .

and that’s why Ruhi would have been better for him..she goes with everything dadisa says..and Armaan will continue being a yes man to everyone in his life… Anyway we’ll see if dkp.has the ability to remove abhira from,that house and give her a new life somewhere else.
elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

and that’s why Ruhi would have been better for him..she goes with everything dadisa says..and Armaan will continue being a yes man to everyone in his life… Anyway we’ll see if dkp.has the ability to remove abhira from,that house and give her a new life somewhere else.

Why did DKP cast an actor like RP for a yes man?smiley36His confrontation with Dadisa one month back was too good .He should have been casted for that second chance in Abhira's life

Edited by elizamerin - 1 months ago