ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Hey guys. Join in for episode discussion of Maatisebandhidor. smiley31

Right now, i really am finding Maati interesting with Rana warming up to Vaiju n realising her true worth.

Today he saw how Vaiju is just not a mere farmer but has business n finance knowledge too.

I am all in to see how Rana helps Vaiju to reach her true potentials n empowers her.

Edited by ShanUlas - 8 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Hey guys. Join in for episode discussion of Maatisebandhidor smiley31

Right now i really am finding Maati interesting with Rana warming up to Vaiju n realising her true worth.

Today he saw how Vaiju is just not a mere farmer but has business n finance knowledge too.

I am all in to see how Rana helps Vaiju to reach her true potentials n empowers her.

thanks for EDT

there is no one to discuss so not open such

yeh its interesting to watch how he will help her but hope he will not make jaya insecure in that process.

vasundharaji also offered vaiju to study further in field of farming but they didn't shown that afterwards

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

between check beautiful vms posted in vm thread

VMs on VaiRa (Vaiju - Ranvijay)

Offscreen pictures - Maati Se Bandhi Dor

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love Rana and Vaiju as a couple.

I love them both from day one

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

For me their relationship is a process rather then mere couple. Both r getting to know eo better with time.

Vaiju is already in love with Rana more due to the fact that her nandi maharaj has chosen him as her husband so she will follow her fate withought asking for any rights since she knows asking it will mean destroying her sis marriage.

Rana is slowing realising her worth and it will him who will bring real twist in Vaiju's unhappy fate .

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

thanks for EDT

there is no one to discuss so not open such

yeh its interesting to watch how he will help her but hope he will not make jaya insecure in that process.

vasundharaji also offered vaiju to study further in field of farming but they didn't shown that afterwards

Jaya insecurity has to happen as no wife can see her husband running extra miles fir her elder sister 😂. Yes supporting maika is good but if that means wife gets sidelined then bhaad me jaye maika😂.... Same will happen with Jaya.

Now its Imli remake post Jhumri patil track where they got Rana Vaiju marraide. They r remaking each and every track of imli.

Since in imli her studies was an important track that stretched all along till Aditya Imli were main couple, so here too Vaiju studies her collage, her sucess will be dealt in detail now.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

I quit watching this show long back as they started copying Imlie. Not interested in seeing the same old plot again.

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I quit watching this show long back as they started copying Imlie. Not interested in seeing the same old plot again.

I too quit the show when Rana married Jaya right infront of his first wife Vaiju without giving her any closure.

Since i came to know it's actually exact copy of Imli i decided to watch imli instead smiley36. N realised people love watching FL as doormat shit.

Now i watch imli to get spoiler of what will happen in maati. N am liking it coz Maati is just imli version 2 with Ankit playing flawed Rana like a pro.

I admit i like Rana more then Aditya, so will follow it to see as how it makes the difference.

Edited by ShanUlas - 15 days ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Jaya insecurity has to happen as no wife can see her husband running extra miles fir her elder sister 😂. Yes supporting maika is good but if that means wife gets sidelined then bhaad me jaye maika😂.... Same will happen with Jaya.

Now its Imli remake post Jhumri patil track where they got Rana Vaiju marraide. They r remaking each and every track of imli.

Since in imli her studies was an important track that stretched all along till Aditya Imli were main couple, so here too Vaiju studies her collage, her sucess will be dealt in detail now.

yeh saw her he gifted her admission for studies hope they will make it different from imlie. But she should shift to her elder sister to stay

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

For me their relationship is a process rather then mere couple. Both r getting to know eo better with time.

Vaiju is already in love with Rana more due to the fact that her nandi maharaj has chosen him as her husband so she will follow her fate withought asking for any rights since she knows asking it will mean destroying her sis marriage.

Rana is slowing realising her worth and it will him who will bring real twist in Vaiju's unhappy fate .

Vaiju not only helped rana but also minimise differences betwee rana and jaya by showing her opportunities in rural area.

she started open up more to him and he is encouraging her hope he didn't make jaya insecure