Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Confused about this? Why ban a movie that no one was going to watch anyway?

So that some people feel sorry for her efforts and enter the theatre to see the movie

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: behindyou

Kuch bhi to get attention. Censor board is of ruling party only, she is in ruling party. Ab victim play karo when you know it is a disaster

It fits to the downward spiral Kangana is on, I think.

Edited by Clochette - 18 days ago
oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Bhai main NRI audience hoon and this comment - Personally loonga (in Chatur’s voice). smiley37 I have watched Mr. And Mrs. Mahi in empty theatre. I have watched movies with 1 or 2 people in the theatre. But I am MOST definitely not waiting for this crap to watch in theatre for sure. smiley36 Better call em Non-Residential Earthians urf Aliens. smiley36

Apun ke pechan waale NRI to anxiously wait kar rahe hain to watch IG getting bashed

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

GWSfKMHbQAEEgSa.jpg

Address moderation issues privately

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Bhai main NRI audience hoon and this comment - Personally loonga (in Chatur’s voice). smiley37 I have watched Mr. And Mrs. Mahi in empty theatre. I have watched movies with 1 or 2 people in the theatre. But I am MOST definitely not waiting for this crap to watch in theatre for sure. smiley36 Better call em Non-Residential Earthians urf Aliens. smiley36

@bold. Non-biological leader ke illogical andbhakt.

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

@bold. Non-biological leader ke illogical andbhakt.

Space technology waale leader . . . .

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Can the beckons of truth and maha gyaani members who are sure Emergency never happened and it’s a figment of everyone’s imagination and Indirajee was the greatest democratic leader of all times please confirm their sources? In your hate for current government you are ready to saat khoon maaf of Congress. Kya desh bhakt banega re tu.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Can the beckons of truth and maha gyaani members who are sure Emergency never happened and it’s a figment of everyone’s imagination and Indirajee was the greatest democratic leader of all times please confirm their sources? In your hate for current government you are ready to saat khoon maaf of Congress. Kya desh bhakt banega re tu.

You andhbhakt

How dare you talked sense and talked about andh blind haters of the govt who will just hate and talk nonsense against everything govt does bcoz they hate them and call others andhbhakt.