Raosaheb had another lover in his past life

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Raosaheb had another lover in his fast life the women he still love and couldn't marry her. He had to marry rana's mother without his will thats why he doesn't wanted rana to marry vaiju but the one he loves jaya.

Vasundhara knows about his love and support right of married wife aspect.

will she support Jaya or Vaiju as both are his wedded wife but rana loves jaya

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 18 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Oh that was the case... I don't watch Pappa ji clips. So had no idea. Did he say that to Vasu... That thats why he wanted him to marry jaya not forced marriage to Vaiju !!

When did he say?

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Oh that was the case... I don't watch Pappa ji clips. So had no idea. Did he say that to Vasu... That thats why he wanted him to marry jaya not forced marriage to Vaiju !!

When did he say?

yes he don't want his son go through pain like he had

but now their anniversary epi he confessed to vasundhara that now he thinks about her not past as she finds old pic of his in his diary and taunt him.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 days ago

I predicted long back that he was in love with Vasundhara’s sister just how Ranvijay was initially in love with Vaiju’s sister Jaya smiley36

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I predicted long back that he was in love with Vasundhara’s sister just how Ranvijay was initially in love with Vaiju’s sister Jaya smiley36

so imlie's rao saheb also have another women in his past life?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

so imlie's rao saheb also have another women in his past life?

Haha no smiley36 I guess this is a new plot from the show they were initially copying?
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Haha no smiley36 I guess this is a new plot from the show they were initially copying?

was that women was vasundhara's sister?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

was that women was vasundhara's sister?

I haven’t seen the original so I have no idea but it would be fun if it is Vasundhara’s sister smiley36
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

I haven’t seen the original so I have no idea but it would be fun if it is Vasundhara’s sister smiley36

till which i have seen they didn't shown more in detailed about her but how much they have shown its not seem to be her sister

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

till which i have seen they didn't shown more in detailed about her but how much they have shown its not seem to be her sister

No she is not sister.

They r copying imli. So they r just applying imli story on maati characters. Since they dont have same character... So their r variations.

Like in imli Malini father had an affaire with imli mom n imli was born while he was already married to Malini mom n had malini as daughter.

So here they made Rana dad have another woman Meera who was his love but he had to give her up.

In imli Adiya decided not to do same to imli as what malini father did to imli mom.

Here Rana might decide not to leave Vaiju like his father left Meera. So he will decide Vaiju to give her rights n tell Jaya that he loves Vaiju so they have no future together.

Edited by ShanUlas - 14 days ago