Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

I am shocked at Armaan's kinda thanda reaction. Was expecting immediate anger towards kaveri. Hopefully as be registers what all rubbish she has written, he will get pissed and have a showdown with kaveri about how regressive and insulting it is. Abhira is a human. Not a baby making machine who has no thoughts of her own. The clauses about not working, and making her lose rights on her own child if she has a fall out are even more crass.

Edited by Pinecone - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I always recommend people to take a break when it gets too much. Personally, i do not take itv shows too seriously, which helps get through the toxicity I guess. Rishta has always been a toxic mess, and this is not even the lowest they have got in terms of regressive in-laws bullshit. I have seen worse in this show before, so I guess that made me kinda immune smiley36

Who is that worser in law than poddars? whatever I seen it's in white days.But here everyday is white day for abhira except the fact that Armaan is with her

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I always recommend people to take a break when it gets too much. Personally, i do not take itv shows too seriously, which helps get through the toxicity I guess. Rishta has always been a toxic mess, and this is not even the lowest they have got in terms of regressive in-laws bullshit. I have seen worse in this show before, so I guess that made me kinda immune smiley36

I didn’t watch Gen 1 much..but I heard the families weren’t so,bad. Then Gen 2 goenkas were irritating but still a little better than podaars and gen 3 birlas were a modern family. But kaveri, and podaars are so regressive ..and Ruhi is unbearable..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am shocked at Armaan's kinda thanda reaction. Was expecting immediate anger towards kaveri. Hopefully as be registers what all rubbish she has written, he will get pissed and have a showdown with kaveri about how regressive and insulting it is. Abhira is a human. Not a baby making machine who has no thoughts of her own. The clauses making her lose rights on her own child if she has a fall out are even more crass.

prenuptial usually just relates to money and assets..since when are human beings part of the prenuptial..it’s really such rubbish they’re writing. Abhira must give up,her baby..like really.. 😡
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Who is that worser in law than poddars? whatever I seen it's in white days.But here everyday is white day for abhira except the fact that Armaan is with her

Not worse in general, but i remember bua dadi wanting to Kirti's "shuddikaran" cause she was getting remarried , suhasini tried to determine the sex of naira's baby, suhasini also forced her own grand daughter to keep quite about her brother trying to molest her, there were many instances...and all of these "elderly" characters were white washed.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I didn’t watch Gen 1 much..but I heard the families weren’t so,bad. Then Gen 2 goenkas were irritating but still a little better than podaars and gen 3 birlas were a modern family. But kaveri, and podaars are so regressive ..and Ruhi is unbearable..

While I do agree that Goenkas, in general, were better than Poddars, Gen 2 also had a LOT of tracks about old people doing regressive bullshit

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/SaXUZ96jSiI?si=BPZiHNjIzsSUOYnk

Watching phuphasa and abhira converse like normal people just seems to bizzare smiley37

What's wrong with Rohit, did show why he's looking so sad alone in the thumbnail

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

yeh sitara fd aur king fd kya hain ko batayega mera na kabhie kabhie x main jate hi dmag kharab ho jata hain i should just remove following the tag there i guess smiley44

Not worse in general, but i remember bua dadi wanting to Kirti's "shuddikaran" cause she was getting remarried , suhasini tried to determine the sex of naira's baby, suhasini also forced her own grand daughter to keep quite about her brother trying to molest her, there were many instances...and all of these "elderly" characters were white washed.

Kaveri just started.pata nahi aagey kya kya mangegi Abhira se.

I am not praising Aarohi.But she wasn't unbearable like Ruhi to watch.They sidelined her later.But here unbearable Ruhi's screen space increasing day by day and I can't stand some of Ruhi's expressions.